Freshly Shaved!

Nothing better than a clean shaven set of balls!

I'd rather have a smooth sweet pussy!

JVWH wrote:

Nothing better than a clean shaven set of balls!

Yeah, it is a good feeling!

I was waxed on friday and i can't stop stroking the smooth bits!

Feeling is amazing having v soft skin in your hands. Even better with soapy suds!!!

Nice clean and shaven love it I hate hair nothing better than a smooth pussy

About time I got my razor out again! Surprise for the OH! x

Me and the OH both shaved recently, nothing like two smooth bodies coming together in the throws of passion, much less resistance ;)

Always prefer to be shaved :)

Smooth shaven but dont mind a bit of rough!

Love being smooth! Freshly shaved today :)

ok... speaking of nicely shaven.... what about wax..... i'm a lady who's never waxed, i get the razor out.... is it as bad as i'm fearing? Hair just shouldn't be pulled from somewhere so delicate haha!

waxing isnt that bad actually

Only thing that beats freshly shaven is freshly waxed !!!

I've just ordered something that will make me smooth, even though I'm hairy. Rubber sex-pants!

Sugar_High wrote:

ok... speaking of nicely shaven.... what about wax..... i'm a lady who's never waxed, i get the razor out.... is it as bad as i'm fearing? Hair just shouldn't be pulled from somewhere so delicate haha!

Hi there, waxing really isn't that bad and the more frequently you are waxed the easier and less uncomfortable it becomes! Just try to relax, and remember to ask your beautician to wax fully (underneath too)!!

Be brave, you'll love the results! ;)

Waxing - is the way forward ! My OH waxes eery two weeks - she looks forward to it! And god i love the effect.....

I was every three weeks and I would never go back to shaving! I get everything done bum included and there is no better feeling. Now it's been so long it hardly grows at all.

I would love my man to wax there too.

both me and my oh shave ,much nicer hair free :)