Friends!

I'm so happy!
So many of my friends and even some family members have started shopping here based on my recommendation! They love my reviews and think Lovehoney is amazing :D
I even put a list (with links) of all the stuff in my toy box up on Fetlife, all expect two were bought here.

It makes me so happy to help people with their sex lives AND get the wonderful Lovehoney more customers!

I guess I'm more of a closet type then. I could never mention Lovehoney to anyone without giving the game away. Good that you're helping others. I wouldn't even like to think about family finding out.

i tell my oh mother all about lovehoney lol my oh gets so embarrased about it,but i keep telling him how does he think he was concieved lol its obvious his parents have sex lmfao she does love looking on lovehoney,no idea if she as stocked up on anything

My brother is gay and he introduced us to LH. Have told most of our Friends.

Thats great :) im new to this but im excited to try new things

It's fantastic! I feel like everyone should have the chance of bettering their sex lives. Until a few months ago, the only place i knew of was Ann Summers cause there's a shop in my city centre.
It shouldn't be such a taboo topic. Everyone has sex! And everyone masturbates. Why should we be ashamed of it?
My mum comes to me for advice on toys all the time. It's made us closer and we have a great relationship cause of out openness

Yeah I have got loads of friends shopping on here too. They love hearing about my latest toys x

I brought a friend a few items of here for Christmas, She has since placed an order from here and joined.

Not told any family members though.

I made my friend join and she LOVES it!!

We'd both recommend it a LOT!

Told my friends and my boyfriend who kindly brought me a lovely lingeria set and glass dildo at xmas

Ah it's so great to hear about you guys and gals spreading the Lovehoney word - thank you!

As you can probably guess, when you work here it's pretty difficult not to. All it takes is that one, simple, common question we all get asked by people we don't know....

"Oh hey yeah, nice to meet you. So where do you work?"

From there the conversation usually does one of two things:

1) Takes up the rest of the evening

2) Stops dead straight there

It's great to see peoples' reactions. I have to say though 99% of the time the response is positivity crossed with curiosity which is lovely :)

But I agree, I see it as potentially opening someones eyes and improving their sex life. Who knows, it could be the thing that saves someones marriage? So yes, keep spreading the word you lovely people!

Hi Jess

I bet you have alot of fun telling people it must be great waiting to see the different reactions lol

Kruger wrote:

Hi Jess

I bet you have alot of fun telling people it must be great waiting to see the different reactions lol

It really is. And you can tell the one's who ask "oh, who are Lovehoney?" and mean it, and the ones who blatantly know who we are and are just trying to stay secretive :P

lol people can be so prudish, if only they could let themselves go and have more fun and realise sexual happiness / contentment / fulfillment is amazing. I tell everyone to look at LH as it doesn't cost to take a peek, even if it just a sneaky one.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Ah it's so great to hear about you guys and gals spreading the Lovehoney word - thank you!

As you can probably guess, when you work here it's pretty difficult not to. All it takes is that one, simple, common question we all get asked by people we don't know....

"Oh hey yeah, nice to meet you. So where do you work?"

From there the conversation usually does one of two things:

1) Takes up the rest of the evening

2) Stops dead straight there

It's great to see peoples' reactions. I have to say though 99% of the time the response is positivity crossed with curiosity which is lovely :)

But I agree, I see it as potentially opening someones eyes and improving their sex life. Who knows, it could be the thing that saves someones marriage? So yes, keep spreading the word you lovely people!

After watching the C4 doc, Mrs Mozz declared she wanted to work for Lovehoney cos it seemed so much fun. Shame the commute to Bath would be a bit too much.

Hehe - the doc was great huh? Before my time here, but I can honestly say it's exactly the same, there are just a lot more of us working here now! What can I say.... sex sells!

And yes commuting can be a killer. We all live all over the place (one of our guys even comes down from Edinburgh!) so its worth baring in mind!

First time i stumbled on LH was searching for a product review of a we vibe before splasing out and came across the site.Joined the club in the summer,I havent exactly shouted it from the rooftops but my wife has told her freinds.

Well....it may be a branching out option...lovehoneys honey!! Haha!

I'd kill to work for LH! But I live aaaall the way up in Dundee ):

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kruger wrote:

Hi Jess

It really is. And you can tell the one's who ask "oh, who are Lovehoney?" and mean it, and the ones who blatantly know who we are and are just trying to stay secretive :P

I had one person's face light up and go "Oh yes we buy our honey from you!"

Awkward!

I stopped saying I worked at Lovehoney without giving a hint at what the company did after one incident at a party. Someone in part of a rather lagre group of people said:

"Oh yeah, that rings a bell... why does it ring a bell? I'm sure I've used that website before. Don't tell me, don't tell me..."

*Penny dropped. Mortified.*

I have since devised a more sexually happy way of saying what I do so noone is embarrassed by mistake.