Frisky Business Episode 1. Chat

Morning guys,

I have opened up this thread ready for this evening, yes that's right THIS EVENING! We will all be on your tellybox tonight! Ahhhhhh.

So will you be watching tonight? 10pm - Lifetime TV - Frisky Business?

Sky - 156

Virgin - 242

Come here to chat about it all with your community friends whilst the show is on. Hopefully this means this will be the only thread running and everyone can join in and not get lost between various threads of the same topic!

Enjoy x

So frikin excited for this! I have the whole series on record! 10pm can't come quick enough!

Thank you, Cazz. I'm sure a lot of us will be in this thread posting like crazy hehe

Me and my partner will be watching! My partner has also put it recorded for all of them!

I can't believe it's TONIGHT - seems like literally five minutes ago the cameras were all up in our faces. Kind of don't want it all to be over!

I can't watch it :-( :-(

I just had a dream in which I was telling a couple of ladies about this programme. One had heard of LH. Only a dream, mind.

I've been spreading the Frisky business news around telling all the girls to watch so they know where I get my goodies from...

Nooo only just noticed I don't have the channel >_<

Here is the top secret toy I mentioned in a previous thread, you will see it featured in tonight's show! - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30657

Enjoy!

Oh wow that looks interesting.

Very interesting! My husband is going to watch Frisky Business with me tonight!!!

I can't watch it :( sooo my exes mum is recording it for me haha :D it's all good, we're close Xx

You know I'll be tuning in ; D

We wil deffinitely be watching. Quite excited to see the faces and personalities behind the business.

Series Linked but I will definitely be sitting down with my husband tonight to watch this! Can't wait!

I wish i could watch! It's going to be great

I want to watch this but i'm, a freesat and freeview user and after a quick search online i can't find anywhere to get the channel just for this. I could ask my sister to sky+ it but i don't want to and i'll not get time to go to hers and watch it anyway.

set to series link looking foward to this

Not got a telly so I won't be watching unfortunately.