Frisky Business Episode 3. Chat

Jess has made me want a new tat!!! I'm totally blaming her when I tell my OH.

"Jess made me do it" Is going to be my excuse.

It was a one off faulty product, I had a training session over Skype with the company and learnt how to use them properly with the controller. They're amazing once you get the hang of it all! Such a good idea x

Sorry Gem26 - Cazz accidentally hid your post on her phone!!

Here it is.....

Gem26: "Lol FA I don't think your OH will buy that excuse :P"

Silly touch screen phone! Sowwy Gem x

I don't know Gem. I don't see anything wrong with the excuse.

I'll add in that she sent subliminal messages during that London show. Which I very much want to go to.

I didn't notice Jess thanks :) xx

the toy did look a little complicated and intense cazz, I can see why you might have needed a little training :)

If that works FA I'm using it lol, I've been asking to get a tattoo but my OH won't let me

Touch screens do cause problems but I didn't notice cazz :) x

Another cracking episode! Each week I find myself wishing I worked there - Richard and Neal have got such good insight on what makes a successful business, giving people chances to prove themselves and take risks - it's really quite inspiring! Kudos!

amandammmm wrote:

Jess!!! Where'd you get the knuckle-duster mug???? I neeeeeed one!!

Hey amandammmm!

I inherited it with the desk! :P But you can buy them from Rebel Circus... http://www.rebelcircus.com/fisticup-knuckle-mug-white.html :)

@FA - haha, sorry about that! :P I don't mind if you blame me, the new tattoo will be worth it! ;) I'm actually getting tattooed tomorrow for the first time in 2 years... *slightly nervous*

What ya getting Jess?

@truegrace - I'm getting a design I've had drawn up for ages!! It's a Hawkmoth, but less realistic and more abstract, I suppose. It will have beads and jewels and bits on it :) And I'm having it on my tummy, above my belly button :)

Nice, sounds ace. I need more done, just can't justify the expense with the amount we spend on toys!

Love to see that Jess when you have done it ...post a pic. Being an illustrator myself I appreciate good art and soe of the artwork on in peoples Tatts are fantastic. especially the ones that juat look like Photos...Love the visit to the show. I've ben to Erotica a few times and thats good too.

@Cazz.... I was almost right with my prediction of you getting cought playing wit the toys lol... Thats a hell of a machine. I wonder how these things actually feel ?... That will teach you to read the instructions first Cazz lol....The boss didn't look too pleased ;-( but if it was faulty then its faulty !...

Great show though guys..owww and in the closing credits I saw 'Victor' hahahah what a beast he is !

This sounds like another amazing episode guys. So sad that I still can't watch it :( xx

I will have a look at trying to download it somehow through SkyGo Scorpius and saving it locally some how...not promising anything as they put things in place to stop people doing that...

That aside....
Can I ask when the filming took lace...I take it as drinks were outside in the sun that it was last Summer sometime?

Just that the prediction and comments about strap ons and the UK taking it 'Up the bum' more than before seem to have been accurate...and judging from the forum is an 'upward' trend ?! Well done LH for helping to open the doors on anal play !!

Scorpius12 wrote:

This sounds like another amazing episode guys. So sad that I still can't watch it :( xx

Me too Scorps, we got all excited finding the channel last week and then realised we could not get it!!!! arghhhh

I only just caught up with episode 3 last night..

Did anybody notice the "mistake" when testing the electrastim? :)

Sorry if this becomes a double post, but for some reason my comment is the first comment on page 3, but unable to get to page 3 as the next link doesn't appear. I'm hoping this post may bump it back to life? I had to manually put page 3 in the URL to see my original post. Yet it shows on the main listing that I was the last person to post. Strange !