Frisky Business Episode 3. Chat

Good morning!

I have opened up this new thread, so everyone comes here to talk about the show tonight. This way everyone can interact with each other, on the same thread and not get lost in multiple threads of the same topic.

I was just sat at my desk when it suddenly dawned on me that it is WEDNESDAY... I nearly dropped my cup of tea! This means only one thing. It's Frisky Business day! Episode 3 is on tonight, 10pm on Lifetime TV.

Channel 156 on Sky, and 242 on Virgin.

On tonight's show you get to go to the London Tattoo Convention and a Burlesque show with some of the Lovehoney team! You also get to see a lot of the beautiful Bettie Page range too!

Also on tonight's show. I am told to go away and think about what I have done, by my boss Neal! *Eeeek!* I wil reveal more later on this thread after the show!

Hope you will all be watching!

Cazz xx

Have you been a bad girl Cazz?

Owww Cazz what havce you been upto?.... Intrigued now as I thought you were a good girl ...lol

Can't wait to find out...As this was filmed a while ago I hope the wounds have healed hahaha

Burlesque.. Great love it !

Lol sub, cazz doesn't strike me as the naughty girl type but looks can be deceiving...

Very intrigued now... can't wait for the show :)

Can't wait. Definitely will be watching hehe

Looking forward to it hehe

![](upload://naSDEuKg60CD7U9JA5ubUYfShmR.jpeg)

Look at our Sexy Jess with the Bettie Page Bullwhip! ![kiss|20x20](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif "kiss")

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

![](upload://naSDEuKg60CD7U9JA5ubUYfShmR.jpeg)

Look at our Sexy Jess with the Bettie Page Bullwhip! ![kiss|20x20](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif "kiss")

Oooh well thanks Sexy Cazz! ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Meow xx now now girls...Just be careful Cazz if you have been naughty then you could be at the recieveing end of that....

Love the look Jess... Penny for your thoughts lol...

Am away at the moment with business so will be watching in Hotel room if they have the channel..Can't wait ..what a place to work !

Oh Stephanie! I thought it was funny to hear my mom say penis.

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

My Grandma keeps sending me texts like, "Looking forward to seeing you on the box!" and, "Saw you on telly last night! It looks like a nice company to work for" but I've not been in it for more than a few seconds yet...

At the end of tonight's episode I say the word "cock" and all I can think of is my Grandma's reaction :/

Such a silly thing to feel embarrassed about when I talk in great detail about sex and sex toys every day! MY GRANDMA'S GOING TO HEAR ME SAY "COCK".

My hubby's grandma asked to see my kindle one day as his dad was thinking of getting her one. This was in front of his dad, step-mum and grand-dad. I handed it over without thinking and showed her the controls. I don't she was paying attention to the words. Suddenly my hubby asks what book it was. Well can't remember the exact book but it was a kinky one, suddenly everyone want to look at the damn thing. Sure enough it was a decent enough part of the book for them to get the exact type of literature i'm into, lol. Hubby's grandma just said 'well, i definitely want one now!' I could not stop laughing.

I will be watching tonight can't wait
Watched last week and loved the annebelle knight range within days I've orders 2 of the products

I will be watching tonight can't wait
Watched last week and loved the annebelle knight range within days I've orders 2 of the products

Can't wait for episode 3.... where's the wine...

5 minutes to go!!!!! Who's ready and waiting ? X

Just turned the channel over :D

So there it is... I broke a Rends machine. Naughty me!
The reason I looked so worried is Neal told me it was coming out of my wages. Phew! Thank god he was joking. Haha
Did you enjoy tonight's show? What was your favourite bit?
Didn't the girls look absolutely gorgeous in their burlesque attire! Twit twoooo!
Cazz x
The reason I looked so worried is Neal told me it was coming out of my wages. Phew! Thank god he was joking. Haha
Didn't the girls look absolutely gorgeous in their burlesque attire! Twit twoooo!
Cazz x
Cazz x

Lol did you actually break it cazz or was it faulty?

They all looked amazing!

I can't pick a favourite bit from tonights episode it's been so funny and quite informative :) loved the bondage/burlesque theme