Frisky Business - Second Series?

Me and the husband were talking last night about Frisky Biz - saying how much we enjoyed it, and how empty our wednesday nights feel - and we were curious to find out whether the series helped boost sales at LH, and whether the series was well received, and whether there could be even the slimmest possibilty of another series.. .

I know I would absolutely love to see LH back on the TV screens again...

(And also, find a way of getting the first series to those who were not able to see it due to not having the TV channel on their TV package).

What do you think?

I'm also up for the returns team getting their own spin off or even a web series, exclusive to lovehoney.com... ;)

That would be so good! I miss Frisky Business too :(

Please say it will be back soon?

DavidB1986 wrote:

(And also, find a way of getting the first series to those who were not able to see it due to not having the TV channel on their TV package).

Yes please - lol - I am still soooo desperate to watch it xxx

Don't suppose anyone knows if the first season is going to be repeated or put on demand at any point? We missed the frist couple and were sure we'd recorded the rest, but no. So we've not seen any :(

edit: Just worked out this is basically what the comments above are asking for too.

+1 for returns web series

It was fab and I would love to see series 2 and the returns team definitely deserve a spin off as they are very funny !!

Scorpius12 wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

Yes please - lol - I am still soooo desperate to watch it xxx

+1 Would love to see it!

Does no one know anybody who has sky go? Maybe if you get on well they could lend you their password and watch it on a laptop maybe? I know you can add one friend a month I think. X

Yey!! I have the whole series recorded and I've been watching each one on a Wednesday night because it makes me sad there's no new ones :(

YES! That is very exciting news!!! Fingers crossed!

Wooo !! 😁

Oh noooo.... I was all excited for a minute then!

Oh it's like being told Christmas is cancelled. *cries*

Well you should!

J/K It's ok.... we had something good once... I suppose that's all that matters... *flails dramatically like a tree in a hurricane*

Stephanie if you feel bad maybe you can delete some old threads so i get more posts back :)

I haven't finished watching the first lot yet!

oh no... although just because there are no plans... doesn't mean it won't happen! *looks on bright side*

That's why I have her in the pictures! She's a welcome distraction :P

Awwwww Stephanie :(

Is there no way that the series can be loaded onto YouTube?

Oh no that's a bit silly :( well that's that idea out the window x

On topic, but not entirely related, maybe. Is there ANY way someone could get to view the series and also the “More Sex Please, We’re British” episode from outside GB? Due to IP address identification, the latter is blocked from viewing to me on the original website, and of course British Lifetime is off limits outside too…

Internet links would be most welcome for streaming and download (yes, legally), but any other suggestion could be nice.

Like DVDs and such given out as a special treat or sold by LH? Maybe even available exclusively to international customers that might reside in countries where royalties will not be sold to anyhow due to little network interests involved? (Should be fairly easy to do, at least with the 2012 episode given we are now in 2014.) Thank you!

on the note of ip identification, there is away around that if you use google chrome.