Frisky rabbit owners - we need you!

Hello lovelies!

As I am sure you all already know Lovehoney has made its debut on Boots.com (as well as a few brick and mortar stores). I am once again calling on you to help!

We are looking for anyone who has bought the Lovehoney Frisky Silicone Rabbit Vibrator who wouldn’t mind sharing their opinion of the product as a review on Boots.com.

There is no obligation to do so, but if you are happy to, that would be super amazing!

I am thinking of getting one but my local Boots has shut due to flooding

I think my friend has recently purchased one for a trip away - she showed my a pic of it and I recall thinking "cute colour". I'll ask her to post a review.

look forward to this answer

Happy to help. We don't have the frisky rabbit but have reviewed one of the Lovehoney lubes that didn't have a review yet.

we offer great toys for adults/

I would like to know. I own a different rabbit and it hasnt been all I wanted it to be. I think its times for a new one

I would love to test this on my missus and then write an honest review?

I could not survive without my Jessica Rabbit. Masturbation is the key to a great sex life, and this is the KEY of all keys. I have been known to spend over an hour enjoying myself. What is the record though?

believe me, it is well worth the money.

hippo64 wrote:

I could not survive without my Jessica Rabbit. Masturbation is the key to a great sex life, and this is the KEY of all keys. I have been known to spend over an hour enjoying myself. What is the record though?

aww I have a love mental picture reading your post xx