Frustrated

So last night my oh quite frankly couldn't be arsed with me and was too tired. We have had a little bit of a dispute this evening and we've gotten into bed and he won't come any where near me. I started playing with myself and his excuse was he is too comfortable to move to be near me! Wth! He has just gone to sleep! No point to this except getting out my frustration!

lovelylumps wrote:

So last night my oh quite frankly couldn't be arsed with me and was too tired. We have had a little bit of a dispute this evening and we've gotten into bed and he won't come any where near me. I started playing with myself and his excuse was he is too comfortable to move to be near me! Wth! He has just gone to sleep! No point to this except getting out my frustration!

wish I was there to help you

That would be such a huge turn on for me, i can't imagine not being interested, if my OH was playing with herself! I wouldn't be able to contain it.

James_Deen wrote:

That would be such a huge turn on for me, i can't imagine not being interested, if my OH was playing with herself! I wouldn't be able to contain it.

That is what is so frustrating! Feel a complete tw@t

I literally fantasize about my OH masturbating next to me in bed, and seeing or hearing it. You'll have to step it up next time and then not let him to touch you ;)

Oops double post. Were you using a toy?

My cock is tingling and hard just thinking about you playing with yourself mmm

James_Deen wrote:

Oops double post. Were you using a toy?
Yeah I had my rabbit out and he knew it, would much rather sleep 😔🤯🤬

My mind is blown just thinking about how anyone could ignore that. Even if i didn't want to get 'involved' (which i would) at the very least I'd watch, maybe help or even masturbate with you!!

James_Deen wrote:

My mind is blown just thinking about how anyone could ignore that. Even if i didn't want to get 'involved' (which i would) at the very least I'd watch, maybe help or even masturbate with you!!

My thoughts exactly, i feel so stupid!

Well don't feel stupid, that's not on you. Most guys would lose their minds over that. Not only is it sexy, really forward and confident but also you got to put your pleasure first!

James_Deen wrote:

Well don't feel stupid, that's not on you. Most guys would lose their minds over that. Not only is it sexy, really forward and confident but also you got to put your pleasure first!

It's just crap when you get that reaction to something like that I guess

I can completely understand that too. Guess you have to give him the benefit of the doubt, does he normally jump on you at the chance? Whats your fantasy reaction to that scenario?

These things happen sometimes. Ultimately, if he doesn't want to have sex he should be able to say so. If you'd had an argument earlier on in the evening he may not have been in the right frame of mind, or he simply might not have been in the mood.

I think most of us have been turned down at some point, and nursing a grudge about it will only make things worse.

Ian Chimp wrote:

If you'd had an argument earlier on in the evening he may not have been in the right frame of mind, or he simply might not have been in the mood.

I agree with the Mr Chimp. If your OH was still annoyed he probably wasn't in the mood. It's a new day, hopefully a peaceful one x

Hey, yea It is and I can understand you feeling really bad about. It does sometimes happen with couples though. As others have said maybe he wasn't in the right frame of mind after an argument and if he didn't feel things had been resolved then he may not have felt in the mood. I hope everything is ok with you guys today and please don't take it as a reflection on yourself. Hugs !!

Sorry for your frusrations . I have not had that happen for many years myself , at least for an agument . When I was much younger we would have a verbal fight and then hot and heavy make up sex . Sadly for us now , she is too disabled and has almost zero sex drive or ability . Hope for you it is a rare thing .

To the person who started this tread I get that sometimes with my OH the good old toys come out wish I was there we could have helped each other out

lovelylumps wrote:

James_Deen wrote:

It's just crap when you get that reaction to something like that I guess

Yep, not good when you get a reaction like that, but also agree with what Mr Chimp said further down.

If he was a little sore from your disagreement (it may have been a niggle for you but a bigger prob for him), then it sounds like perhaps he was standing his ground and proving a point. Giving in to the temptations may have felt like he was conceding the argument perhaps - so although I doubt he wanted you to feel silly, perhaps he was just trying to make his point.

It's the sort of thing I could see myself doing in that situation, although I can asure you he most definitely wanted to be fully involved - I would have with my OH, but sometimes us men are stupid like this and cut our noses off to spite our faces and all that.

I'm sure you'll have it sort and MrLovelyLumps will be taking full care of your needs in no time, but don't get in your head about it, just one of those things.

Whenever there's a family scuffle do you guys sit down and iron out the "issues"? In situation like this sex is secondary. Man and woman are born differently. It takes a while for the woman to understand her man but it takes a very long time for a man to understand his woman. Some magical and caring words will go a thousand miles.