Fuck Buddy

I had one in the past but she ended up wanting more and when I ended the relationship she became a horrific stalker for the following 12 months. I got 71 phone calls and text messages in a single day!

I would never entertain a FB ever again because of this experience....

I've had several different ones, a few may have even overlapped. No one involved was ever in a relationship though. It was great on all ocassions and I have no regrets whatsoever. I would like to say I recommend it but it all depends on the people involved - a lot of maturity, sensibility, emotional detatchment and complete lack of love in every way.

I keep trying to have fuck buddies... but it doesn't work.

The thing is, my sex drive is very very high, I have sex and masturbate a lot during the day, so keep thinking I can handle fuck buddies, but while I enjoy the sex and it helps, I always feel sick afterwards. Often the relationship isn't right, and often there's just something odd about them.... but my brain doesn't really think.... my stomach reacts afterwards though and I just feel sick of what had just happened, but still end up doing it again.

The thing is, I have multiple partners too as I am poly, but I never get like this. I have fears with fuck buddies though, I lack trust with them, particularly after last year.... but at times I still beat myself up about that and keep thinking 'yes I can handle a fuck buddy, and that it'll help prove or help me get back that part I lost last year.' but it doesn't work like that. I hate it and keep trying to stop it, as I know it's also not really safe too.

My partners I have I love, we are long term, and never get this. But fuck buddies I just can't cope with but always fall into the trap again and end up sleeping with people I don't like now.

Meh.... I think it is because while I like a lot of sex, I need that love feeling there, recieving and giving... with my poly relationships I have that, but with fuck buddies I don't.

Last year though, a fuck buddy told me I should be ok with the relationship as I am poly and highly sexed.... but I really don't think it works that way.

I agree they can work for some though.... I just hate my brain right now in that it keeps trying to prove a point by allowing myself to fall into that trap once again, even if it isslightly different... I know also it won't change the past.

That probably doesn't make much sense, but I am tired, and just seen a fuck buddy, and I feel horrid... but I know it isn't just this fuck buddy too. It happens everytime.... funny really as I neverhad fuck buddies until after last year too, and I hate how I'm always trying to prove to mself that I can cope with what that person thought I was, but it's not working..... darn, I use to know so much about myself and was so strong too, and I keep tripping up.

I know I shouldn't put myself in these situations though, and I know things need to change.... but if someone offers me sex right now, I agree, as I don't want to get attached and hurt again to someone who turns out to be a fuck buddy.

sweetlove666 - I know what you mean about being young in the world of kink - as a 19 year old bisexual most my friends thing i'm oversexed and are always quizzing me about things!

My OH started off as a fuck buddy, but it become too involved for both of us and we've ended up in a relationship. It's not how I'd recommend starting a relationship, as 3 years on we're still having a few problems that have been caused by our not quite text book start!

Never had one, although in my younger days I'd have loved one but I think its mostly a guy thing to like, seems girls always get attached. Guys can have sex and it does not mean anything, I think its just genetics. But i think sex with someone you love is the best sex you can get, I mean what's better than making the person you love cum +P

wreck it ralph wrote:

Never had one, although in my younger days I'd have loved one but I think its mostly a guy thing to like, seems girls always get attached. Guys can have sex and it does not mean anything, I think its just genetics. But i think sex with someone you love is the best sex you can get, I mean what's better than making the person you love cum +P

doing it over and over again :P lol

ive done it in the past but it usually develops into somethingmore , be it one sided on mine or their side .. or it will end up as a couple thing .

i could do with one now tbh as im masturbating like its goin outta style .. but i know when it came to brass tacks i couldnt do it as i am all hung up on someone else . grr

bumblebee wrote:

what's better than making the person you love cum +P

doing it over and over again :P lol

Exactly

Had a successful FB relationship some years ago. Happened when a girl discovered me masturbating and told me 'not to waste it'. I knew she was in a relationship but was highly sexed. I was similarly highly sexed but not in a relationship.

Ground rules were 'this was only for sex' and that nothing was off limits - so we could do things that she couldn't, or hadn't done with a partner and me likewise. Nothing extreme - just learning new things!

It gave both our sex lives a lift, we learned new techniques - okay in a slightly clinical way - but that served us both well.