Fun Factory Delight

Hi,

I have recently bought the fun factory delight, and have noticed a slight quirk. When I turn it off, the light under the controller continues to flash. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it meant to? It doesn't seem to make sense to design it to do this.

I have already queried with the help desk, but they didn't know (i'm hoping they look further into it for me).

It doesn't worry me too much, but if it is not meant to do it I am concerned in case it has an effect on the long term life span of the internal battery.

thanks,

w

have you tried emailing fun factory directly? they'll most definately be able to help. I've had ff toys before but I can't say I noticed anything like that?

info@funfactory.com

I even googled it for you and I couldn't find anything about it 'flashing'.

Hope you get it sorted to put your mind at ease.

rb

xx

Thank you for responding ronnie-baby. I e-mailed fun factory yesterday, but haven't yet heard anything from them.

I'm starting to think I'm cursed - everything I have ordered/bought in the past few months (not just toys) has had to be replaced, including my last toy! It's not even that I'm overly fussy over stuff, it just all seems to be broken!

Fun factory make good toys. But I have had trouble in the past with them. Try and get in touch with them.

Thanks atlanta, i've e-mailed them but no answer yet.

Lovehoney have got back to me though and said fun factory have said that it is meant to flash - though that doesn't seem right to me- I wonder if fun factory realised it was still flashing when it wasn't charging.

Try them again, if they dont respond. And you have to explain it very clearly that it flashes while not charging. I remember explaining to LH/Lelo what my problem was with the Lelo Mia cap. Can be bit nightmare, but if you are persistant, it can be done. Maybe use the LH chat option, its easier to explain there, as you are talking to someone and you can make sure they understand you better compared to email.

Thanks for the feed back Laveila.

I checked back with lovehoney, and they are sure fun factory understood the problem. I guess I just have to stop fussing and hope for the best!