Funniest and strangest sex toys!

Thought it would be fun to have a look online for some unusual sex toys. However, I was clearly NOT prepared for what I found:

http://www.petangels.co.nz/blog/?p=258

What is the world coming to! lollll

OMG what nutter created that

what the hell

Haha, that is really funny!

That'd be a brilliant conversation to have with the OH...

"Oh, by the way, I got the dog a sex doll!" Not sure quite how that'd go down!

This is crazy!!! Dog lovers across the land will not need to walk their poodles.... just give it a ten minute session with the LurrrveDog....

I don't know what's worse... A dog or human using it

I was just about to say no its not a toy for humans its an actual sex toy for a dog lol. If you google I am sure you will find it. Its called the "Hot doll" so I tried typing hot doll for dogs and its come up np, so if you cant see it just try that. I will just let you know right now that my dog can just go without thankyou! lol

I liked reading through your link of the top worst sex toys though! Although some of them I wouldnt of thought of as too bad. (I want an anal hook!)

Anyone else seen or heard of anything as weird or funny as these? lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I can't see the web page! :-(

But could it be the one I'm thinking of?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/08/17/top-ten-worst-sex-toys-of-the-decade/

number 4

I don't know if Lh still have it as a mascot or not.. Quite funny though!

Erm, Lovehoney might want to edit number 9...

lol no no no Ork (Agreed but...)...the toy is not for using ON dogs....as such. It is for the dogs to use for themselves haha. If you find a picture of it, its what I guess is rubber (or something) material, dog shaped thing that your dog can hump to its hearts content! lolll I guess it has a hole in the back although I didnt care to read too much more into it.

It actually looks pretty cool....but its creepy as hell!

I think you might be right about the list, there is one or two things on there that I thought "Oh, but I wanted one of those" I think the vanilla thing may be right. Its a subjective list of course but To anyone in the BDSM community some of that stuff just looks like fun!! haha

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

LMAO! It's on ebay!

Yeah, I'm sure I've seen that before. Dunno when though!

The one in the link I put is more disturbing I think! At least you could class the hot as almost 'modern art', but the realistic dog is... Er... Anyone with a taxidermist fetish?

I recall another scary toy, which was a regular dildo, except it has pubic hair badly glued to it! Looked horrid and a reviewer said the hair came off and really freaked her out!

Yeah, the opinions on some sex toys can shift dramatically with time and trends. The anal hook could be considered disturbing a while ago, but nowadays it seems to be considered really good!

Electro stim is another one that make people think 'yikes' and very misunderstood, but is becoming more popular.

Many bondage products have been mistunderstood. Nipple clamps are hugely popular now, but before the trend and 50 shades, many couldn't help but think 'Ouch!'

So yeah, it shifts all the time really.

If you like your toys with hair.......check out this bad boy!!

http://www.heartsfireleathers.com/xcart/catalog/Mr-Jack-Mouth-W-Mustache-p-1911023.html

Fluffbags wrote:.

If you like your toys with hair.......check out this bad boy!!

http://www.heartsfireleathers.com/xcart/catalog/Mr-Jack-Mouth-W-Mustache-p-1911023.html

Lmao

Why did I hear Bohemian Rhapsody in my head when I looked at it surprise

Ork wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

lol no no no Ork (Agreed but...)...the toy is not for using ON dogs....as such. It is for the dogs to use for themselves haha. If you find a picture of it, its what I guess is rubber (or something) material, dog shaped thing that your dog can hump to its hearts content! lolll I guess it has a hole in the back although I didnt care to read too much more into it.

It actually looks pretty cool....but its creepy as hell!

I think you might be right about the list, there is one or two things on there that I thought "Oh, but I wanted one of those" I think the vanilla thing may be right. Its a subjective list of course but To anyone in the BDSM community some of that stuff just looks like fun!! haha

I have to ask, because I over think and over analyze everything, would you be happy to clean that?... lol yuck.

Do you know, I hadnt thought of that until now....I am finished with my sandwich....ewwwwww! Shudder. Its bad enough cleaning up your dogs poops!

I read the first book. The hype was so massive it was hard to escape and curiosity kicked in. I thought it was just ok. I wasnt really pulled into reading any further, ive read much better erotica that appealed to me more.

It is fiction and yeh, some of the stuff that happens (Like the instantanious multiple orgasms from the likes of inserting a toner ball) was unrealistic but I took it for what it was, just a bit of light hearted trashy reading. I think it is good that it has opened up a lot of peoples minds and people are wanting to experiement more but Ork you are right. There is always going to be a portion of society who, knowing very little, assume they know enough and get themselves into trouble.

I must admit I find it strange scary and bafflinf seeing posts from young women on sites like Fet asking the stupidest questions like "Erm, so I am meeting this Dom tomorrow, he wont tell me anything about himself and he wont allow me to have a safe call/meet in public etc etc etc. Should I be worried" Erm....what? It is almost like using the guise as D/s people are manipulating or acting out of character because "A dom told them it was ok" and by the way there are just as many so called dom assholes now jumping on the bandwagon because they can, or believe they can use it as a way of getting a quick easy lay from an open minded women who is willing to do as she is asked under the guise of being "sub" i cant believe how common that is becoming and how people can put aside their usual safety measures and do silly things with a complete stranger under this impression. More and more stories are showing up of rape or being treated bad or something unexpected happening....well of course! You knew the guy/girl for ten minutes! What happened to building trust and all the rest that you would in a normal vanilla relationship? Anyway I am ranting on...

The problem is as well, that inside the community it is upsetting the applecart because these people run before they can walk and can be a pain in the ass or cause problems. I especially see it from experienced doms who are going off on one about it. I dunno I think it was good in some ways, destructive in others but every so often something like this happens, then the dust settles and usually both sides gain their balance again.

Strange toys, eh? Well, my Octoplug has just arrived...

Class: cephalopoda. Superorder: octopodiformes. Order: TSXmonsterae ;)

I only wish it came in sky blue, as befits a sea creature. But for that, I'd have to custom order from within the US... :/ But red will do. This funny-eyed critter was supposed to be smaller, and ended up being 84 mm. That's going to be a (naval) battle... The sucker base with tentacles on it is so wide that some could probably wear the plug as a hat :p

I always wanted to fuck a unicorn http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_570xN.265521167.jpg and https://d1nr5wevwcuzuv.cloudfront.net/product_photos/714448/_MG_3648_original.jpg

Kasumi wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/08/17/top-ten-worst-sex-toys-of-the-decade/

number 4

Erm, Lovehoney might want to edit number 9...

How unfortunate!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

number 4

Is number 5, the Finger Sex Vibrator, the first prototype of the Hello Touch perhaps?

That top ten terrible toys gave me a really good laugh - that dog! :-o I know it's designed for other dogs but firstly, it's already incredibly creepy, and secondly, you just know someone out there is going to be buying it for themselves... And that creeps me out big time.

Twilight basically glorifies and celebrates a deeply creepy and abusive relationship with a potentially violent stalker, and makes it out to be oh so romantic, so combine Twilight fanfic with ill understood BDSM, and it's a dangerous combination IMO. It doesn't help that it's fanfiction of a book that read like (bad) fanfiction in the first place. I've only read excerpts from 50SOG, but it was enough to make me cringe at the writi.

That said, I've read some hilarious reviews of it... My favourite was one that listed the 5 dozen ish unlikely ways that the main character's "inner goddess" responds to various things, the best one being, if memory serves, "my inner goddess does a pole vault"...