Funny story about secret tester product lol 😜

I've just received a secret tester product....the most exciting one I've had so far, I was just wondering can anyone babysit my son for an hour so I can send a speedy review ha ha! 😜
Just had to explain to my ex what I've been up to, he's here for the weekend to see our son & when it arrived I thought it was something Id ordered from Amazon & opened it in front of him....he thinks it's hilarious & he's quite jealous lol! I only got the email about the tester yesterday so I thought it would arrive on Monday! Luckily we have a good relationship for the sake of our son & can't still spend time with each other without wanting to kill each other ha ha!
Hope you all enjoy your Saturday 😊 x

I got the email yesterday as well so I was confused when I got my package today cause I thought it would arrive on Monday lol

My ex said "no wonder you keep knocking me back when I ask if you want to give it another go!" He's only joking but it was just a funny situation because I opened it & he was like "whooooooahhh woman what the friggin ell is that!" 😂😂😂 I just stood there looking at it thinking this is not what I was expecting at all lol! X

WOW sounds like you got a really nice toy to test! Enjoy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Laveila wrote:

WOW sounds like you got a really nice toy to test! Enjoy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I certainly did, feeling very lucky, I've tested a few things recently & loved doing it but this is my 2nd toy & they're always the most fun to write about lol! 😉 x

Ah lucky you !!! We tested some things last week had a great night doing it never thought we would be chosen but so glad we was hours of sexy fun.

jr78 wrote:

I've just received a secret tester product....the most exciting one I've had so far, I was just wondering can anyone babysit my son for an hour so I can send a speedy review ha ha! 😜
Just had to explain to my ex what I've been up to, he's here for the weekend to see our son & when it arrived I thought it was something Id ordered from Amazon & opened it in front of him....he thinks it's hilarious & he's quite jealous lol! I only got the email about the tester yesterday so I thought it would arrive on Monday! Luckily we have a good relationship for the sake of our son & can't still spend time with each other without wanting to kill each other ha ha!
Hope you all enjoy your Saturday 😊 x

That's hilarious! And kudos to both of you for being mature enough to have a friendly reltionship - your son will benefit hugely from that.