Furniture

Sex furniture. Do you buy or make your own?

Im talking about stuff you leave out in plain sight.
Pretty sure most of us have broken in the kitchen counters, table, living room or even stairs lol but what about having furniture that serves as a sex aid? we had an unsuccesful ride on a rocking chair of mine that made me wonder if there are better items on the market that are actually built for this.
Chairs made in mind for two, with places to tie a person down or places a gal can rest or dig in her heels to support the user. I know Liberator furniture is great for this but what else is out there?

We havn't bought anything yet but I really want a sex couch! I've seen some specifically made ones that look so sexy and seem really functional sex-wise but I cant remember what they were called. When the womb fruit is older we will be indulging in something for our bedroom ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Would love to buy some! Think the idea is great. Just... money.

We used to have an inflatable mini Cupid's Couch, but we never left it out as furniture, as even though it's a slightly smaller size than the original it was still too big.

I'd love to get a coffee table that doubled as a spanking bench with restraint points. It would be nice knowing what it was for when innocent people were resting a coffee on it.

1 Like

We have the Liberator wedge and ramp. Expensive but best thing we ever bought. Totally changed our sex life. It's in our bedroom in the Liberator carry bags.

We also bought the Bondage Boutique Sex position enhancer chair. I got a chair cushion for it (at a local home ware shop) and it is in full sight in our bedroom. It looks like an ottoman or something and it's quite pretty.

However once the kids move out and we have a spare room we might get the Liberator Esse Chaise. We mucked around with home made, improvised stuff in the past but as far as we are concerned there is nothing like a good piece of sex furniture!

Its funny but today my friends and I had coffee at my place, before they showed up my partner bent me over on the table and handcuffed my leg to a table leg during our quicky. I cleaned up real good after but we forgot the cuffs on the table leg on the floor. nobody noticed but when I caught my mistake I turned beet red and covered it up with my coat. my sweet man took the key on accident when he left to work and I couldnt remember where the spare was.

MK7 - So true! Yes the cost can always be daunting and part of the reason most times if not always, we're all careful about big purchaces. my love and I simply love being spontaneous and its kinda nutty to always have to make a mad dash to the bedroom. we have a whole house and we keep gravitating to the bedroom haha. I just want to be able to get kinky anyplace on the spot.

S&M Sexy Times - I love the look of the cupids couch, I bet it would look impressive in any room too. my one thing is I wouldnt want to put it away entirely.

OMG! AsYouWish - That would be amazing, I love that idea. Maybe Lovehoney might consider a coffee table restraint system? Id be interested, its not like it doesnt happen in our home ;) also if they use something more skin friendly then my partners cuffs Id be grateful ;)

1 Like

We have the Liberator wedge and ramp, Its fun and different the ramp is big so hard to conceal in the livingroom, so it has to stay in our bedroom. A sex swing would be fun.

Love things like this I’m thinking about starting making things like this that look normal but can be used to restrain with add ons at a reasonable price for people

I’m thinking about making coffee tables that look normal but can quickly be turned into a restraining table strong metal frame with various would top finishes at reasonable prices for people what are your thoughts about it ?