Future of the Flirty Range?

I'm sorry if this has been addressed before, I haven't really been up to date on the forum at all these couple of months. After buying a couple of Lovehoney's flirty undies a couple of months back, I'm now in love with them. So I'm quite dismayed to see that they have mostly been discontinued and sold out in my size.

Will Lovehoney ever be re-visiting this range of lingerie again? I sure do hope so, because I love how versatile, sexy and affordable this range is. I can see from the reviews that plenty of other people think so too. I have yet to find underwear that is as comfy as they are sexy so I'd really be stumped if these were gone for good.

Hi you are not alone in loving and missing the flirty range. I think it's doubtful that the range will return. Leanne's comment on a previouse thread was "we sell more crotchless" underwear, so I guess the much loved everyday range of flirty knickers, thongs and boyshorts has gone, and gone for good. 😥

I love and will miss the flirty range too! A few of the bras are still around, so I have hope that maybe some new knickers will come in at some point. They may be crotchless though as Louise pointed out!

Im sure i posted here earlier, gremlins possibly?

Anyways i adore the flirty range, boyshorts + bras are my everyday wear so it's gutting to think of the possibility that they're perhaps gone forever. Crotchless isn't something I'd wear everyday tbh but thats just me 😙💖xxx

slinky binky wrote:

Im sure i posted here earlier, gremlins possibly?

Anyways i adore the flirty range, boyshorts + bras are my everyday wear so it's gutting to think of the possibility that they're perhaps gone forever. Crotchless isn't something I'd wear everyday tbh but thats just me 😙💖xxx

I don't wear crotch less either pity I loved the flirty range colours ect.

I love the Flirty thong

I love the flirty range, they are my everyday wear, I'm yet to find anything as comfy but yet still sexy and as affordable as these were so it's a shame if they're never coming back :(

i'm positive there is more flirty to come!!

Sadly there are no imminent plans to bring back the flirty crotched crusaders... We just seem to sell far more crotchless items. Guess it's easier to get down to the deed... 

Do look out for new lingerie though, as the seasons change. 

Heads up for you testers too, emails will be flying about for launch! 

I love the dirty range! Especially the teal coloured ones. I'm gutted about the knickers as I live them. Although I do like the sound of the new flirty range coming soon!

I loved the boyshorts and even though I'm too big for the plus size range, they still fitted me.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Sadly there are no imminent plans to bring back the flirty crotched crusaders... We just seem to sell far more crotchless items. Guess it's easier to get down to the deed...

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

i'm positive there is more flirty to come!!

Sad that they're going / gone, it was a nice option for those who wanted underwear with a crotch, I really liked them (have quite a few) but eeeeeeek, excited to see what is to come!!

Sadly there are no imminent plans to bring back the flirty crotched crusaders... We just seem to sell far more crotchless items. Guess it's easier to get down to the deed...

Ohhh - sounds exciting - love seeing what you guys will come up with next xxxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Ohhh - sounds exciting - love seeing what you guys will come up with next xxxx

+1 It does sound exciting!

Sorry to clarify I am not saying this will definitely be within the Flirty range but there are new ranges to come 💗

I loved the flirty briefs. I'm a brief girlie. 🙁

Sorry to clarify I am not saying this will definitely be within the Flirty range but there are new ranges to come 💗

I love new ranges - can't believe you guys manage to improve on what already seemed to be the best ever - literally shaking with anticipation xxx

I am a bit sad the crotched flirty knickers/thongs are being discontinued definitely one of my favourite range. Luckily I have most of the range already. However quite happy with the sale prices of the pieces at the moment as they're being discontinued 🙊🤷‍♀️. Look forward to seeing what new ranges are coming out soon!

Lorah13 wrote:

I love the flirty range, they are my everyday wear, I'm yet to find anything as comfy but yet still sexy and as affordable as these were so it's a shame if they're never coming back :(

I thought the same about the bikini briefs but unfortunately in black they sold out ages ago (and I missed it). The mesh and lace knickers are okay, but I'm not sure whether it's really worth it to stock up on them...

My oh loves the flirty range for her everyday wear she says there super comfortable and will be disappointed when she can't get anymore