G spot or rabbit?

Hey guys

basically im relatively new to sex toys, had a few finger/'pocketsized' but was thinking about buying a fancier one, however I'm not sure whch would be better, I was looking at the desire range and both the G spot vibrator and the rabbot vibrator had great reviews, and I'm only looking for one right now, as I havent got much disposible cash atm

If you enjoy clit and Gspot stimulation, go for the rabbit, blended orgasm are great. If you prefer just internal stimulation, the Gspot vibe may be best.

G-Spot!

What about the Desire G-Spot Rabbit vibrator? Best of both!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35774

I personally don't get on with rabbit vibes as well as I'd like, but I think it depends on your preferred sensations! I'd recommend g-spot as you can always use a separate toy on your clit if that takes your fancy.

Then again Rebecca might have hit the nail on the head with her "why not both" suggestion!

both work great with me , but if pushed rabbit

I have both the Desire Gspot vibe and Desire rabbit and i would really suggest trying the Rabbit first.

I struggle to put into words how much i love it! If i am in a rush i can orgasm with it in minutes without any effort but equally can drag things out. The vibes are strong in both the shaft and the ears.

The same rabbit vibe doesn't work for everyone though depending on the position of the ears so if you don't get on with it then return it and replace for a gspot vibe.

rabbit for me...

i think it completely depends on your stimulation requirements

I would recommend the love honey power play G-spot rabbit, great blended orgasms!

Even though I don't orgasm only through g-spot stimulation, I'd go for g-spot. It's something with rabbits that doesn't work for me, perhaps it's my anatomy I can never get the ears position right. A g-spot and a bullet works better for me rather than the rabbit.

I have not been without a rabbit for 9 years. I love rabbits. G spot rabbits are even better

I think a rabbit is a good bet as if the shaft vibrates you do get some internal stimulation. You do get rabbits that stimulate your g spot and they can work well. Personally a rabbit is a good all-rounder but if I want to try my g spot I have to be relaxed to get results with that toy. I didn't get my g spot rabbit until I found my way with an ordinary rabbit.

both works for me but at the moment it's my rabbit