G-Spot Vibes- I'm doin' it wrong.

Having recently discovered sex toys, I've been naturally curious about internal stimulation as well as external. I've ordered two vibes, both by Lovehoney. One is a classic torpedo shape and the other is the slimline with a bulbous head.

And you know what? Neither one works. I mean, the're functional, but they seem to have absolutely no use. I've tried them on myself, and the most I get is a vague feeling of having to pee, then it hurts. Then I just start to feel annoyed, not turned on. The longer slimline also seems to interfere with my NuvaRing. Or perhaps it's the other way around- I'm not sure if my NuvaRing is getting in the way. I'm very petite.

I know where my G-Spot is. It's fairly accessible, and I know when I've hit it. I also know that I've had G-spot orgasms during the most vanilla of missionary sex. I'm capable of it. At least I assume so- I can tell the difference between a purely physical external O and the kind that happen at mutual climax- the latter happens fairly frequently during even the most vanilla of missionary sex with my OH (I'm a lucky girl!), and the surge of hormones is far greater even than a clitoral orgasm that is much *physically* intense. It's like an 'emotional orgasm' for me, and very satisfying. I feel something physical, yes, but there's also a moment of very intense bonding that only happens during sex together.

I've been doing Kegel exercises not-quite-every-day for a few weeks now. I'm wondering if this is a purely emotional thing, and the problem is that I'm doing it by myself. I'm a little emarrassed, honestly, because hubby made a quip when I presented him with a new love egg that I'm getting addicted to vibrators. He's only seen about half my stash. I'll never hear the end of it if I take a seven-inch bad boy. So I'd appreciate some solo advice, and then maybe once I'm more comfortable with myself, then I can get hubby in on the fun.

I'm a little envious of all the reviews of things!

I personally get on very well with my Doc Johnson realistic dildo but vibrators don't do much at all .I also have a g spot dildo that is curved but has a bit of girth ,maybe if you had something slightly girthier there would be more resistance and therefore more stimilus and possibly less pain ??

Hope you find what you're looking for,good luck x

Just a thought, have you tried playing with them without switching them on? I sometimes feel that the vibrations are confusing the issue, and they can make the area numb if used for too long. My favourite g spot toy is a glass dildo, hits the spot every time without the need of a buzz.

@glassjoy, Haven't tried that yet- will keep it in mind for next time.

@Haras75, Honestly, regarding girth, getting my Kegel balls in is already a bit of a strain (I have the Tracey Cox ones). The problem might actually be that it's too big. Is that even possible?

Of course it could be too big ! I do think a dildo might be worth a try , there are some lovely slim ones available ! :)

Haras75 wrote:

Of course it could be too big ! I do think a dildo might be worth a try , there are some lovely slim ones available ! :)

Any particular recommendations, and are there any slim ones that can have a vibe attached/inserted? Or is it possible to, say, put a rabbit ring onto a dildo?

Yes you can put a rabbit ring on a dildo ! If you do a live chat with customer services and tell them what you are looking for they can give you some suggestions based on their vast knowledge and answer any queries you may have as everyone is different and you may hate any suggestions I make ! :) x

Hi mox ruby I'm new here so still learning the ins and outs of the website I guess I can ask you this way were all anonymous anyway.

Long story short my partners libido has recently grown since finding this site and since placing a few orders and trying a few new things she has developed a real "thing" for squirting. As much as we have read and watched we still have trouble getting there. Your post caught my eye because you mentioned you get that having to pee feeling and then followed by a sort of discomfort. My partner she has been having the same problem and it's beginning to frustrate her we've found what we believed to be her Gspot tried stimulating it with fingers and the same thing happened with the pee feeling then uncoomfortable feeling followed by tiredness without orgasm.

Then we bought a Gspot stimulating vibrator and she tried it out she said that it felt different and stronger but wasn't able to squirt.

Id appreciate it if you had any advice on that uncomfortable feeling or any tips on her achieving a full lien Gspot orgasm with or with out ejaculating ?

Hi , make sure she has had a wee before games begin ! I have never had s squirting orgasm until I bought the Lovehoney silicon g spot dildo ( it's pink and curved ! ) I used it on my own when I first managed as I felt no pressure and I have sinve since been able to do so with my OH !

Haras75 wrote:

Yes you can put a rabbit ring on a dildo ! If you do a live chat with customer services and tell them what you are looking for they can give you some suggestions based on their vast knowledge and answer any queries you may have as everyone is different and you may hate any suggestions I make ! :) x

I generally like things that are abstract-looking. When I'm having fun by myself, I don't want OH to feel like a disembodied penis is something he has to compete with. The Real Deal is more effective anyway, when we're both up for it. :)

Currently_situated wrote:

Hi mox ruby I'm new here so still learning the ins and outs of the website I guess I can ask you this way were all anonymous anyway.

Long story short my partners libido has recently grown since finding this site and since placing a few orders and trying a few new things she has developed a real "thing" for squirting. As much as we have read and watched we still have trouble getting there. Your post caught my eye because you mentioned you get that having to pee feeling and then followed by a sort of discomfort. My partner she has been having the same problem and it's beginning to frustrate her we've found what we believed to be her Gspot tried stimulating it with fingers and the same thing happened with the pee feeling then uncoomfortable feeling followed by tiredness without orgasm.

Then we bought a Gspot stimulating vibrator and she tried it out she said that it felt different and stronger but wasn't able to squirt.

Id appreciate it if you had any advice on that uncomfortable feeling or any tips on her achieving a full lien Gspot orgasm with or with out ejaculating ?

I don't have any advice at the moment for the discomfort, as it's something I'm still dealing with myself. But I do know that strong arousal is an *absolute* must. I would imagine that having a clitoral orgasm or getting close to it, at least, would do wonders.

Honestly, squirting isn't appealing to me and I kind of hope that it doesn't happen. I'm not too fond of mess.

Editing: Also wanted to note that ever since I discovered Lovehoney and started doing Kegels, my libido has gone THROUGH THE ROOF. Too bad OH has been really busy and tired lately. Hopefully we can start exploring more together once things calm down at work for him a little.

Like some other people on the forums, I much prefer using a g-spot dildo than a vibrator - though the only g-spot toy I have can also become a vibrator as it has a loop at the bottom and came with a bullet attached to a controller that can fit in the hole. I think I've only used it as a vibrator two or three times, out of the many times I've used it otherwise.

I don't really notice much when vibrations stimulate my g-spot, and what I do notice doesn't feel pleasurable - kinda of meh to uncomfortable, in fact. The only thing I've found is that, if I get the angle right, I love feeling the vibrations transmit through my pubic bone and kind of to my clit from the inside.

But yeah, it isn't unusual to not enjoy vibrations. Also, I know *exactly* what you mean - doing kegel exercises has the same effect on me.

And, as a random unrelated aside, I like the username. :D A fan of mtg then?

Yep. I've always been a fan, but OH has gotten me into MTG on a much deeper level. I still haven't convinced him that we should try playing Strip Magic, though.

Huh, Strip Magic sounds like something I should suggest to my partner... Though, knowing the difference in our levels, I know I'd be removing my clothes more than he would be. Though what would be the criteria for when you have to remove a piece of clothing? :P

Depends. If *anyone* plays and uses a Strip Mine, I think that's a pretty obvious one. :P And definitely same here. I'd probably load up on necklaces. Wouldn't want to it to be *too* easy for him.
Simplest would be, I guess, when combat damage is dealt to a player! Or if damage is bounced/countered/redistributed somehow. If your plans to do damage get messed up, you pay the price. Playing against blue if you are doing this would be *awful*. ;)
If you're playing Commander decks, I'd say when your opponent's Commander enters the battlefield or yours leaves. And since you play with 40 life, there is plenty of opportunity for a drawn-out game.
If you're playing Pauper with an Affinity deck, any time you can play something for free or one mana that is normally much more expensive :P
And if you're playing Pauper with an elf deck and your opponent makes tokens, it's definitely time to start taking clothes off because you KNOW you're already screwed. Ask me how I know...