G spot vibes

Hey everyone, haven't been on lovehoney in ages but I really want a new toy :)

I am in love with my Jessica Rabbit Slimline but I never use the rotating beads, they're just too noisy to use in a shared house and I don't feel much at all. So I was thinking about a g spot vibrator. I'd like to try something with a shaft that vibrates rather than the rotating beads and I think I'd like something that stimulates my g spot.

I can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation so I'd like another rabbit or something else that combines gspot with clitoral. Any suggestions? I was thinking about the aquagasm g spot tickler but I'm not sure if it will be too big as I don't want anything massive!

Also it has to be fairly cheap. Thanks! x

dotdashdot wrote:

Hey everyone, haven't been on lovehoney in ages but I really want a new toy :)

I am in love with my Jessica Rabbit Slimline but I never use the rotating beads, they're just too noisy to use in a shared house and I don't feel much at all. So I was thinking about a g spot vibrator. I'd like to try something with a shaft that vibrates rather than the rotating beads and I think I'd like something that stimulates my g spot.

I can't orgasm without clitoral stimulation so I'd like another rabbit or something else that combines gspot with clitoral. Any suggestions? I was thinking about the aquagasm g spot tickler but I'm not sure if it will be too big as I don't want anything massive!

Also it has to be fairly cheap. Thanks! x

Hi External Media

Glad you are enjoying the jessica rabbit. I found exactly the same, the beads did nothing for me and were too noisy so I sent it back.

Links to the g-spot vibes is: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/

I dont how that many g-spot ones but I am sure someone will be able to help.

Can't recommend one but can possible steer you away from the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18771.

Didn't do anything for me - nowhere near powerful enough to do anything worthwhile for me