G Spot vibrator tips

Hi

This is the first time I've posted on here. I recently purchased the ultra 7 g spot vibrator after reading the reviews. But I am not getting much pleasure out of it. Does anyone have any tips for using g spot vibrators etc?

Thanks.

ive got a couple of g-spot vibrators, but they dont do a huge amount for me either. x

i meant g-spot. sorry the "G" is messing up on my computer. x

lol, thanks. I only seem to be able to climax with clit stimulation. I did once have a slight feeling that my partner had found the mysterious spot and that's what made me buy the gspot vibe but nothing since.

Tracy wrote:

lol, thanks. I only seem to be able to climax with clit stimulation. I did once have a slight feeling that my partner had found the mysterious spot and that's what made me buy the gspot vibe but nothing since.

i love it when my fella hits my g-spot. i just dont think the vibrators do the trick. x

I generally need a combination of clitoral and g-spot stimulation to get my rocks off. I like using my slimline jessica rabbit angled so the shaft is undulating against my g-spot and I use my thumb to press the bunny ears into my clit. It feels absolutely heavenly!

xxKPxx

The size of your G spot increases in size after full arousal. The BBC compares the change in size to a pea growing into a two pence piece. With this in mind you might find it easier to locate your sweet spot after one or two orgasms have already been induced. Happy hunting!