G-spot

Do you need Clitoral Stimulation or Penetration to orgasm???

I’m curious because I’ve always had issues in this area only having orgasms by clitoral stimulation…

5 Likes

I like both, and the feelings are different. I cym really fast with any method, but I’ll never turn down more touch in more spots.

IDK if my anatomy is different, but my g-spot loves heavy friction and pressure.

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting,
I have just always had issues with orgasms during intercourse… Didn’t know if this was normal or not.
Thanks for your response!

1 Like

i think my g spot is up my ass but any time i’m bucked my legs shake so that’s enough for me

2 Likes

I’m the same it’s all clitoral for me - very little from actual vaginal penetration

4 Likes

Mrs S is clitoral only, generally with a bullet vibe. :heartbeat:

Mrs W can reach a climax with clitoral only (with or without wand), but with me going for her G-spot at the same time, it greatly intensifies all her feelings and she becomes totally alive all around the v and breast/nipple areas …

2 Likes

My orgasms, I can have them through clit stimulation and penetration.
I get my best ones from penetration, I love both, and they have different intenseness. But for me it’s the ones he gives me, even the ones he gives me without touching me :yum:

3 Likes

Hi @chrissyjamison901 i have difficulty in having thr big o with piv however if i use my thrusting rabbit vibrator i can achive an orgasam I orgasam easity with just clit stimulating with fingers or a wand hope this helps

1 Like

Hi @chrissyjamison901 I think everyone is different in so many ways, some females never appear to orgasm through penetration. Clit stimulation during penetration may bring on an orgasm though.

A lot of women don’t orgasm through penetration, its perfectly normal to need clit stimulation during piv.

My orgasms through piv aren’t gspot, at least from the description of the whole leg shaking earth shattering orgasms. Its more like it feels so good that I get smaller orgasms from that. An orgasm from clit stimulation is a lot more intense but clit stimulation along with piv is the most intense. My favourite is the smaller ones with just piv as they come from a sensual intimacy.

2 Likes

I have yet to find my G-spot. For PIV I need clitoral stimulation to cum. I prefer anal mostly because I can cum from just anal penetration and it feels more comfortable for me.

2 Likes

:rofl: thats a different spot

Definately normal. There are loads of women that can only orgasm with clitoral stimulation. Im going to risk it and say, most wonen arevlike that. Ive only orgasmed once to my recollection through PIV alone and even then there was alot of foreplay before hand.

3 Likes

I also usually need clit stim, but the orgasms are stronger if combined with PIV.
I have been able to cum just through missionary with no additional attention to clit stim however I didn’t realise at the time that my husband (he is my only experience) was doing what is known at the Coital Alignment Technique which gives you a bit more clitoral stimulation as he penetrates. It’s worth a try if you haven’t already.

Otherwise don’t sweat it, plenty of us are in the same boat, it’s normal. The only purpose of a clitoris is for pleasure so use what you’ve got!

1 Like

I was able once to lightly touch my wife and she was able to do such without me touching her vagina at all.

I’m so glad I’m not malfunctioning lol
I’ve never really had an opportunity to just blurt this out there .Thanks for sharing that with me …

Wow you learn something new everyday I’m amazed at all the responses that I’ve gotten so far on this topic.And I also think I’m in love with love honey :heartbeat: :honey_pot: And I’m trying to become a tester just for the simple fact that I have issues with the real thang…:crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes love the bullet…:heart:

1 Like

So what I’m hearing from my topic is that 94% of women are faking it…lol but I definitely have always wondered if I was singled out with this one Nice to know that there are tons more in the same boat.Thanks for the male input.!!

1 Like