G-string or thong - which do you prefer?

I like both but I do prefer a thong because I feel it between my bum cheeks, with the string I kind of forget it's there.

Prefer a thong, as I don't like 'pouches' .... not enough room to 'grow'. Like the front to look like a panty and quite like the thicker band of fabric around the hips. So, it's more of a style thing rather than comfort.

Having said that, think I might buy the next G-string I see. Always like to experiment!

Most important thing though is personal hygiene when wearing them. Has to be impeccable otherwise they ming.

Prefer a thong.

String always felt like a cheese cutter due to lack of stretch.

Have ordered the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27414

to see if it is better. Not sure about the totally elastic waistband though, tend to make me itch in the past.

At the moment I am liking both as they are giving me a lot of freedom and keeping things nice and cool downstairs

Wife look great in either but prefers thongs

G-string, the OH has a number which are crotchless as well, bonus.

I've tried a number of mens thong underwear and I can say my favourite is a g-string type and find them most comfortable.

Thongs for me, haven’t tried a G string yet tbh.

I do like a woman in a thong

Thong

G strings for me (male) but happy to wear thongs too as I have for most of my life now 50+

My personal preference is for a thong. I find them more comfortable than a g-string, although I do wear a g-string now and again.

For me any I find any style is so comfortable but for swimsuits I do change it up but my favorite style is a thin strap y back. Same with underwear. My standard daily thong is 1” side straps with a fuller back. I like g strings when I do cardio working out.

G-string all the way

1 Like

Neither for me, it’s got to be french knickers :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Neither, boy shorts on her or hipsters on men

2 Likes

We both prefer thongs. G-strings offer no support for me (male), and my wife hates the thin strings digging into her waist

1 Like

I love thongs, they feel comfortable for day to day activities. If I want something sexier, I will go with a g-string.

I think thongs just have a touch of more ‘class’ to them than G-Strings, not sure why. So yeah thongs for me