G-string or thong - which do you prefer?

I always wear G-strings with a thin string back as they are so much more comfortable than a thicker thong. I don't know the string is there but with a thong there's too much up my bum. I have friends who say the opposite and that a string cuts them in two. Which one are you? πŸ€”

I wear & feel comfortable in both, having several of each. Mainly, it depends on what I'm doing, or where I'm going, as to whether its a G-string or a thong ?

Love both , but my G Strings generally keep me hornier . Tanning I go more modest with a thong .

1 Like

I feel comfortable in both really

1 Like

I'm a thong girl and wear a lace thing most days. I'm not a fan of g-strings, a bit too much like a cheese wire of you ask me.

I wear both, my wife has both but prefers thongs. I think G strings are really sexy. We don't have any big pants

ilikepussy wrote:

I wear both, my wife has both but prefers thongs. I think G strings are really sexy. We don't have any big pants

I like both but would probably say g-strings, especially under yoga pants and leggings. My boyfriend likes to wear HOM strings and there are not many big pants left in our drawers either now!

I prefer thongs because it feels like g-strings are ''cutting'' me sometimes. However, I have some sexy g-strings for special occasions.. but they don't stay on long xD

I'm a thong girl myself, much prefer for it to be lace though.

I love both, but probably would choose the g string as most comfortable for me.

Thongs are preferred by my wife.

Lace thongs for the bedroom - sometimes the g-strings which come with lingerie sets but once the action starts I find they can nip. By day, black cotton knickers and not ashamed to admit it!

I like both g-strings and thongs on women, but I prefer to wear (women's) thongs myself as they are very comfortable.

French knickers

Thongs for both of us everyday.

It depends what I’m wearing. Strings with yoga pant and things most of the time. I have strings for topless sunbathing when I can’t go naked. I hate tan lines!

Oh , let me add I am 100% hair free down there . Otherwise , could be uncomfortable with h-string .

Ha ha , G-String !

Every day wear- black lace shorts https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32337 or nothing. Hubby prefers when I go commando

Thongs are my preference between thongs and strings. Will only wear strings for a very short time frame. Not my thing!

Fun Louise wrote:

not a fan of g-strings, a bit too much like a cheese wire of you ask me.

+1. Love my comfy black cotton thongs for everyday wear.