G-string or thong?

I have browsed through the site and cant seem to find any g strings in micro form i love these on my partner the smaller the better any advise

Welcome to the forum @Dannymac

These might be micro enough

Thanks but we already have this pair i am looking for more colour and material choices

I don’t really know but do like a lady in a thong always found them a sexy piece of underwear as a teenager. The only underwear I would sell is thongs.

I only wear high waisted fitted thongs, I don’t wear anything else. I love how they frame my big bum. Hubby seems to like them too

1 Like

Don’t like anything that looks like your arse is being flossed!! My favourites are lacy boy shorts. :heart_eyes:

I prefer a thong and like the one I’m in now, I do love the thin strap y back style with a skimpy front pouch

I prefer a g-string , but also loves thongs . I think many people may not like g-strings if they are a bit too tight or possibly are not hairless all under . Note I also like lace , but only for play time or photos . Cold weather activities I wear old fashioned bikinis to help keep my buns warm .

Gotta be honest! I’m a scrawny little straight guy. Old, like 40. Have started wearing tiny undies lately because my better half gets a kick out of them? Her smile alone means the world to me!!! Worth it.

1 Like

Oh to be 40 again ! I have so many pair of both G-strings and thongs , wife and I love the way they look and it is amazing if they fit how comfortable they are especially with zero hair down there . Just got a nine pack of assorted colors of these . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1479?u=oldman
I am 64 .

1 Like

I’ve got both but find the smaller g-string type to be more comfortable and they are my regular underwear now.

1 Like