G-string or thong?

I’m a thong wearer, but looking at various online stores, it appears that the G string thin strap is becoming more popular. What’s everyone’s preference, thong or G-string?

“Competitor” and “Competitor” have a lot of the thinner strap which might not be to everyone’s taste!

Neither, I don’t like tooth floss up my arse :joy: my OH doesn’t like them either. We both enjoy frilly type knickers.

2 Likes

A woman looks super sexy in either and that gets my vote

5 Likes

Thongs are more comfy for me personally

2 Likes

I have a variety of both and find them equally comfortable

2 Likes

Me personally, I don’t like to wear a thong or a G-string, maybe with my lingerie I’ll be wearing for him for our fun time, but that’s it. I love going commando.

1 Like

I wear both and find they fit me better than other styles of knickers.
Small waist (in comparison to hips) if other pants fit my ass the waist is huge.
Wear more thongs than Gs 80/20.

2 Likes

Guess it’s really down to what you enjoy best and feel comfy in :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My wife prefers thongs but has g strings for tight fitting pants where she does noy want a pantyline showing.

1 Like

I usually wear thongs for every day. My every day underwear is a black/red/navy cotton thong with lace around the edges. These are super comfy and like £10 a pack where I buy them. For date night or when I know I’m going to have sex, I will usually wear a g string to make myself feel sexier.

4 Likes

Don’t know whether this would fall in the thong or the g-string camp but I really like the ones with a thin string waist band then a full thong back. That probably makes up 90% of my underwear drawer

1 Like

I’ve just started to wear thongs after too many years of wearing big pants.
They make me feel very sexy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I think I would gravitate slightly more towards thongs for the comfort factor. I think they look great also with a little more material.

1 Like

G String every time :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

6 Likes

Thong for me. Wear them to bed. :blush:

1 Like

If I’m wearing either it has to be a thong as I cannot keep my balls in other wise, I’d love to be able to wear g strings but it’s not practical :rofl::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I do both, he usually wears HOM gstrings.

2 Likes

Thongs are best for men as g strings tend to have less material for holding in your penis and balls

There’s a British company( in Staffordshire) that makes very good men’s underwear including thongs and G’s never had an issue slipping out of them try Googling men’s g strings it’s usually one of the first to come up

I’ve never tried a G-string. I own quite a few thongs which I wear most of the time when I’m not working.

3 Likes