gahh crotchless underwear! help :(

I've been trying to find some nice sexy knickers but all the nice ones are crotchless which is against the point for me, as my fiance likes to watch me wet my pants! I'm getting so frustrated haha. Does anybody know of any not-ridiculously-priced online stores that do sexy non-crotchless knickers? (sorry if this isn't allowed, still trying to understand what is and isn't allowed here) :) xx

I'm afraid we're not able to talk about competitors on the forum

There are very sexy non-crotchless knickers here at LH. Just browse and you'll find

john69 wrote:

There are very sexy non-crotchless knickers here at LH. Just browse and you'll find

+1 I have some beautifully sexy knickers from LH both crotchless and not :)

Heres a link to sexy knicker page. I like the flirty knicker range. Also the cage back style ones. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-knickers/

Go for sheer white g string and carefully remove the inside gusett... my oh is the same and swears by sheer white to show the wetness

And do make sure you read the forum rules so you don't get in to trouble.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Take advantage of the 3 for £12 on flirty knickers. They're lush and mega comfy. G-strings and Boyshorts from them are my favourite. Love honey have fab deals!

Not really sure how you figure the only sexy knickers here are crotchless when there's a non crotchless version of most styles available too...what ones did you like?

Did you check out LH's own Flirty range? There's boyshort, thong, knicker and g-string styles and they come in loads of colours. They're also on offer at 3 for £12 atm so you can get a few different styles at a very good price. They're lace but have a solid gusset so you still get that wet pants look rather than pee straight through them so they're good in that respect too. You can see them here :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/4650/

@Lovebirds_x, I really like black lace with pink ribbons/bows, I've found a few I like, but from what I can find it seems like the non-crotchless ones are a bit more plain. I think I just have an awkward sense of style :P

and thanks everyone else who let me know about the 3 for £12 flirty knickers range! I seem to have missed that, I will check it out now!

Needle and thread those crotchless panties?

Never know wrote:

Needle and thread those crotchless panties?

Omg that's a fantastic idea! Thank you so much! :)

Well, I like to watch my lady wet her panties too. When she wears panties, she wears thongs which aren't made of much, and having tried all hers, none of them gave a great wetting experience - they just got in the way visually and she couldn't feel much wetness wearing them.

So instead, we got a pair of briefs made of a solid woven type material. The advantage of this is that if you do it right, the wet patch grows and can cover most of your front and a good way up your rear too. It is a much better visual treat for me, and she really feels the wetness, so if we are out for a walk and she does it, she feels naughty all the way home.

It also has the advantage that if I see her wearing them, I know what she wants to do, and if I ask her to wear them, she knows that I want her to do!

Happy wetting!

pee-fetish-girl wrote:

@Lovebirds_x, I really like black lace with pink ribbons/bows, I've found a few I like, but from what I can find it seems like the non-crotchless ones are a bit more plain. I think I just have an awkward sense of style :P

and thanks everyone else who let me know about the 3 for £12 flirty knickers range! I seem to have missed that, I will check it out now!

It doesn't cost much to go to hobbycraft and get some sexy ribbons or premade bows, and spice up a plainer pair of black knickers of your choice. If you really like that particular Combo...that is a great way to get the exact look you want. It is easier to get plain black, than black+ the pink bows

I glad im not the only one I much prefer ones with a crotch .. wish they did all the beautiful lovehoneyknickers with opoptions of either beause come of them are so nice but I wont buy as their chotchless :(

I wish they did crotchet versions of all the crotchless ones too, particularly the ones with suspender straps, I love wearing suspenders but not always going full on with the belt, there are very few crotched ones. Plus don't think I'd wear crotchless to the strip club either!

Im gunna suggest it on the suggestion page x

If we all suggest it on the pander to me thread prehaps this will become a option x

Just wear a G sting or C sting under crotchless knickers. You could even make it more of a tease when you slip them off .

I know what you mean. I'm a bigger girl and the plus size stuff is really limited, with a lot of it being crotchless. My OH isn't a big fan of crotchless pants and I have been looking for some sexy lace shorts or nice pants, but not much choice.