Game ideas?

so whats ur fav bedroom game?

bent over knee, and spanked hard and made to ount the strikes out loud in the following manner...

"one, Mistress".... "two, Mistress" ....

im tryin to ease my boyfriend into bein more dom with me but am unsure how so i suggested games which hes up for :)

If you search the forums you'll be able to find quite a few threads on that type of thing.

use a standard pack of cards and assign different actions for each colour and each group of 1-4, 5-9, J-K with a different body part and number of times.

So, Diamonds could be licking, Hearts is kissing, clubs is sucking, spades is stroking with feather.

1-4 is chest, 5-9 is thigh, j-k is back

So pick a card at random and it's 9 of diamonds thats 9 licks of the thighs of you're partner.

obviously you'd have to choose your own actions and card groups etc. but thats just an idea for you : )

Draven wrote:

use a standard pack of cards and assign different actions for each colour and each group of 1-4, 5-9, J-K with a different body part and number of times.

So, Diamonds could be licking, Hearts is kissing, clubs is sucking, spades is stroking with feather.

1-4 is chest, 5-9 is thigh, j-k is back

So pick a card at random and it's 9 of diamonds thats 9 licks of the thighs of you're partner.

obviously you'd have to choose your own actions and card groups etc. but thats just an idea for you : )

i like this :)

Fab idea! Might have to try this!