Gangbang

Hey guys,

Me and my girlfriend are looking for a gangbang situation were she takes on multiple men at the same time, she really wants to experience a gangbang and some DP, has anyone here tried this and what is the route to go. Are sex clubs the places to do this?

I can't say I know much about it, but you can probably find people on Craigslist.

You could try a swingers club, never been to one so couldn't confirm but I would have thought that group sex would be likely. Do a t'internet search for one in your area. They're are also swinger contact sites so you could try one of them.

I do think swingers club is the best option you are likely to have. As there is a little control if something goes wrong, eg. you dont want someone participating. But I have never tried it, so its just a theory.

wow, a gangbang is pretty heavvy stuff!

Obviously we don't know how far the two of you have already gone, so maybe it is the right next step for you, but have you considered building up slowly, maybe a 3-some first?

A lot of things in sex can be very erotic to fantasise about, but it can be a big leap to actually doing it. Make sure you know you can handle seeing your GF with another guy (or guys).

Hope it works out for you!

toycar69 wrote:

Obviously we don't know how far the two of you have already gone, so maybe it is the right next step for you, but have you considered building up slowly, maybe a 3-some first?

A lot of things in sex can be very erotic to fantasise about, but it can be a big leap to actually doing it. Make sure you know you can handle seeing your GF with another guy (or guys).

External Media this

xGGx

toycar69 wrote:

External Media this

sorry double post having hand trouble today

xGGx

Wow. Love the idea of a full blown gang bang could be hard to organise though with people you trust. Ive been in a couple of clubs in Amsterdam where if you wanted to you could find yourself in the position to do so. There is the health aspect to consider as well with people you dont know. Ive a few contacts i trust and know, i use three guys on a regular basis, that works for me.X

toycar69 wrote:

I totally agree with this. As someone who swings from time to time, I would say make sure you are mentally prepared and so is she. A Gangbang is a HUGE thing to consider before she is even sure she is into more than one man touching her. It is a very erotic thought but as someone who has had DP (brilliant by the way) I love the idea of a GB (about 5/6 men) but can never find enough men I like or thing are worth my time. OH doesnt push and he knows I will organise it myself when ready.

Seriously, if she is into it for real I suggest trying a MMF first then building up to multiple men. Its not a great situation to be in to not enjoy it or feel you're not in control.

If you are serious try a site like fabswingers or swinging sites, I would avoid craigslist personally it doesnt work for us.

Forgot to say, I would avoid a sex club as from talking about them and personal feelings, its not as comfortable as doing it at home.

I do know of a night in London called Butterfly club which is for this particular group fun.

try swingingheaven.co.uk, they have a list of sex clubs.

http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/clubs/

Yes, swingers clubs are great for impromptu gang-bangs. 'Singles' nights are best, ie the nights they let single men in, when they outnumber the women (on these nights it's usually free entry for single females).

Not something we do every time we visit, but sometimes it happens. In our experience the best way is for her to get into the sex-swing and invite the watching men to participate. He always keeps an eye on things to make sure her men are wearing condoms. Can't speak for other clubs but we've done this at Chameleons and La Chambre, both have good websites.

If you arranged one at home or in a hotel you might have difficulty persuading people to go, and those who didn't participate might feel left out. When GBing in club and she's had enough she just says so, and we go and have a drink or do something else. We've always found men in clubs are respectful and you don't have to worry that things will get out of hand. Also, clubs are a very safe environment. They are not sleazy at all but clean, well decorated, warm and have a very erotic atmosphere - and their main rule is that 'no' always means 'no'.

You have to try it!

or 'greedy girl' nights.

Going to the clubs can also just be a good way to get to know people with the intention to organise a gangbang later on with males who you already know and are comfortable with.

To 'darthduncan' I am in a similar position with my fiancée of wanting to look into it and possibly more, did you have any luck and if so can you pass on your experience? Thanks in advance

Swingers clubs would be the best option and the most safest. Putting out adverts you could say for other men can be risky.
swinger clubs normally have a house dom or something similar around at all times making sure everything is going ok and have limited membership lists (so they are picky with who goes to their club). Best to look up some swingers clubs and read the reviews and feedback about them. Some swinger clubs give a one day membership for you're first time there so you can get a feel of the place before you become a full member, if you find one that does that then take that one day opportunity to go there and meet the owner/house dom and it's regulars. The owner will give you the low down on the protocols and health and safety of the club and you can meet and greet other members and watch by the sidelines when everything is in action to see if this club is for you.

i would agree dont put out adverts,you never know what your getting,a gangbang is pretty wild stuff,is she ready for it and are you.i would say no dont let it happen try maybe a 3sum see how you both feel afterwards.safety comes first,be careful

Hi,
I can offer a little advice here, I don't know about what experiences you have but if you are going from 1 on 1 to a gangbang, that is a huge leap so be careful. I would recommend a MMF threesome, if you are both comfortable with that, maybe try another, and step back from it. Gangbangs can get intimitating pretty quick in the wrong environment, so would not recommend trying to sort out your own via a swinger site to start with, probably better to go to someone else's party, explain you situation, if they are a good host they will be very resplectful. Do you want to meet each person involved, or are you happy for a bunch of unknowns to take part. I hope you both have a great time, just plan carefully.
Have Fun
AT

darthduncan wrote:

Hey guys,

Me and my girlfriend are looking for a gangbang situation were she takes on multiple men at the same time, she really wants to experience a gangbang and some DP, has anyone here tried this and what is the route to go. Are sex clubs the places to do this?

Is this you wishing it could happen or are you both up for it I do not think I could bear to see multiple men make love to the person I love call me old school but that's me

Wow. This is from 2011 people.

I wonder how they got on!