Gay Female using a strap on

Myself and my gf have just started using a strap on and we're both really enjoying it! I really like wearing it and being the dominant one which works really well for her too! However, it's taking me some time to get used to the changing dynamics when I'm wearing it. Using it when she's on all fours works well but I'd like to play around with other positions as well.

Anyone got any tips or advice on 'easy' positions we could try? We bought it to allow for a bit more intimacy and physical closeness and where the doggy style position is fun, it doesn't really do this.

Thanks in advance!

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Spooning is really intimate, and close, and you get to caress your gf's body, by reaching over, plus you can kiss her neck.

Froggy is a good one two, as she will be laid face down, with you on top, you get full body contact, and it feels really great to be on the bottom too, I feel really dominated as I am pinned down and can feel all her weight pressing on me, feel her boobs, and have her kiss the top of my back, and neck, even managed a kind of twisted neck kiss on the lips.

Do you pull her hair in doggy I love this done to me.

Mish is really good, legs over shoulders, as you get to look in each others eyes, and kiss her if you get the possition right. Dildos don't bend very well so some possitions are more difficult. Just experiment, there are loads of possitions, to get into.

Side scissors is good too, you can slap her bum, or reach down and rub her clit, or thumb, or toy her butt.

I put the Idea on here reacently to stick 2 silcone, suction cup dildos back to back to make a double ender and get in to some different positions, without the harness.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I'm currently looking for a good leather harness, but struggling with one for my plus size

Thanks Alicia4Ever - got some good ideas now! We've both dabbled in strapons and Dom/sub stuff before but we're starting to take things up a notch now. Loving the mix between power and intimacy you get!

Not pulled her hair but we've played around with collars and clamps that she enjoys me tugging on so hair could be a good one to try!

We've found it a bit difficult with the lack of bend to our dildos so we've just splashed out and ordered the Mustang dildo off of here - it's coming in a couple days so hopefully that'll allow us a little more flexibility.

Thanks for the advice :)

I really like the sound of that last one! It'll be good to experiment with a few, as my gf, although she really likes it, can get a little shy and submissive at times. She kind of prefers to be told what to do so I like to have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm currently looking for a good leather harness, but struggling with one for my plus size

Why don't you have a go at making one. Leather work of this sort is not too difficult. I had never made anything from leather before but have made a couple of harnesses to try to get the perfect thing for use with the Feeldoe/Share type double enders. I got all the materials, tools and fastenings from a place called Le Prevo but there are lots of leather-craft outlets you could use.

Nappa (sheep leather) can be machine stitched easily with the right leather needle fitted and it has a very soft feel.