Genital beads

I didn't really know where to put this, the latest in my series of slightly obscure topics, so figured it can go here.

Genital piercings are all well and good, but what if you want something more permanent? Have stuff implanted in your netherregions of course! I really can't remember how I came across this practise but it is rather interesting. If you fancy a look for yourself and aren't at work or have weak knees then have a butchers here:

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Genital_beading

I've got a piercing and it is nice to have, but it is tempting to see what this is like. But the obvious problems being that your partner might not like it and if it is a metal bead then you'll always have problems at the airport or in a previously clean MRI machine (but you can get silicone implants). The advantages are mostly sexual and you can probably work those out for yourself, but from other forums I read some people can actually find them more of a hindrance if they don't pick the right implant. Too big and you'll have troubles getting in to your partner, too small and it apparently feels more like a sharp object and it painful.

So what does everyone else think? We're all open minded here, one would hope. Would you ever consider it or is it just going too far?

Ouch, thats got to hurt! II would suggest you waited until you have found someone you are very happy with and willing to spend a very long time with and talk about it to them, make sure they like the idea as it could put a lot of people off.

Oh and personally its not my cup of tea but I'm sure lots of people like it. Like I said I think you should make sure your with the right person and then talk about it.

Nope. I don't get body mods really.

I think the fact things like this can go wonky, be rejected etc makes it certainly not for me... They also look a bit too much like a medical problem, a cyst or something.

Each to one's own!

mmmm body mods like this arnt really for me either....as WandA said so many things can go wrong....and its such a delicate area.....can you imagine if you developed an infection..............doesnt bare thinking about......each to their own i suppose.....i think if anyone is thinking of this...research is the key.......getting the wrong implant could cause all sorts of problems.........also..do you seriously think this will enhance your life in any way........curious one......!!!

I have piercings and tattoos, But Im 200% with WandA and Toxy on this one...

If you're really going to do it though, I suggest what Toxy said, Ton's of research, Have a really good think about it.

If you're even a little unsure... Dont get anything done. Thats the rule I live by with piercings/tats

'P' ;)

Seduced wrote:

I have piercings and tattoos, But Im 200% with WandA and Toxy on this one...

If you're really going to do it though, I suggest what Toxy said, Ton's of research, Have a really good think about it.

If you're even a little unsure... Dont get anything done. Thats the rule I live by with piercings/tats

'P' ;)

I agree, really do your research, read about cases, watch videos, go to a good sterile piercist and be very careful about what you do after for a while.
Make sure its exactly what you want before you do it as its a risky area.

I wasn't planning on getting it done, just figured it would be something interesting to discuss. I'm happy with my PA and I can always take that out. I saw a picture of someone who had what looked like dozens of beads just randomly dotted on his todger and it looked very, very weird.

Here's a story to shock! I'm a deck officer in the Merchant navy and used to work with Filipinos on oil tankers. They are big into modification. I forget what they call them but they will use ivory balls if they can get it but being on a ship they will quite often use ball bearings. BUT one day, a few days out of the Arabian Gulf one of the junior ranks came up to see me on the bridge... 'Eerm sec,sec (second officer) I, I think I may have a problem'. If only I knew what I was about to see...
So trying to be the professional I said 'yeh sure, what is it' well did the wee shit not pull down his pants and oh my god! His cock was green and his balls were black! Yup, I think we may have a problem indeed!...
Well long story short. This junior rating was new to life at sea and had heard the stories of implants and decided to give himself one and working in the galley found some frozen peas and the rest, like his willy, is history. He was taken off the ship and I never heard any more about him. Moral of the story? Don't use peas for implants. They will go putrid.

Hi Fraser and welcome dude!

I used to like peas.

Not for me S20. Don't like foreign bodies inside me that could cause problems. Not worth the risk here bit I can understand why some folks would. Like Fraser said the Filipinos also have implants under thier skin (usually in the chest, arms and legs) usually a precious stone or metal that they believe will make them stronger or faster even inpenetrable in a fight. The police and military practice this more than most. They love knife fighting there so you can understand why you'd want added protection!

SG x

Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, OUCH! =S

I have to say if I saw any of them on a bloke i'd run a mile and think he had a STI or somthing =S...... well not now obviously, i'm sure i'd ask first lol

I quite like body modification but genital beading is one step too far for me. Each to their own though.

*Is now expecting another oil spill if some of the crew on oil tankers think peas in their pe pe are a good idea*

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah seen that sort of thing before.. Isn't there the risk of them rejecting and ending up quite awful?

Peas? Certainly.External Media

Yeah, image from the same sight *Warning: cockshot!*: http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Implant_Rejection

i think that it'd have to be something you do once youve met a life partner and theyre happy to do that with you. like others have said its not to everyones taste so can be a bit risky.

sweetlove666 wrote:

i think that it'd have to be something you do once youve met a life partner and theyre happy to do that with you. like others have said its not to everyones taste so can be a bit risky.

I was seriously worried for years about having my tongue pierced but at least I knew if it got infected I took it out myself. With genital beads you would have to go to someone professional to have it done and..... well the people who have it done are so brave.

*Shudder* I wouldnt do this to myself.. a piercing can be fun, but this goes too far for me

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah seen that sort of thing before.. Isn't there the risk of them rejecting and ending up quite awful?

Regular piercings can reject too, so it's not limited to implants.

As for the pea story, common sense could have predicted the outcome of using something that can rot. What a silly goose.

Student20 wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Regular piercings can reject too, so it's not limited to implants.

As for the pea story, common sense could have predicted the outcome of using something that can rot. What a silly goose.

Yes they can but I wouldnt want that to reject and end up wrecking your life, sex life and relationships.

Oh dear... That does not look like fun to me!