Gentlest Clit Suction toy

Hey all, just picking the hive mind for suggestions if that is okay. My wife has a really sensitive clit, so she doesn’t get on with powerful toys. Despite trying us trying numerous wands and vibes she’ll always go back to a classic battery vibe.
She does love oral sex, so I thought I’d surprise her with a clit sucker - but again her sensitivity is a thought at back of my mind that she will not get on with it.
Is there a clit suction toy suggested for those with high sensitivity- looking at womaniser, romps, rose and statisfyer producers and mind is a little blown at all the choice.
Cheers

1 Like

My oh has the same issue so I’d be interested in hearing what people suggest!

2 Likes

I like power and found the rose wasn’t powerful enough for me, so might be worth a look.

Remember there’s always the happiness promise too :blush:

3 Likes

The lower levels (1-6 of 10) of this mon ami suction toy felt pretty gentle to me, might be worth a try? As @MsSubExperimenter mentioned, there’s a LH happiness promise if she doesn’t like it.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. The rose looked cool because of the shape and holding it sounds easier then those with the handle.
I will check out the happiness guarantee - this is something that has passed us both buy when purchasing from Lovehoney- always read the small print eh…

1 Like

Thanks for this! Will pop it in the wish list and check out some reviews.

1 Like

I cannot offer advice as the wife has never taken to the suction toys, it sounds like you have had some great suggestions anyway. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

The mon ami rose has some very gentle settings, and I do highly recommend it.

1 Like

We agree.
We tested the rose recently and it did nothing for my wife.
She’s not over sensitive but couldn’t really feel anything with this one so if your wife is super sensitive it might be just what she needs and as above, you always have the satisfaction guarantee to fall back on.

3 Likes

I recommend the air suction stimulator that is linked above. I’m sensitive and don’t like a lot of power. The 1st level is so low that you barely feel it, I’ve had orgasms from this level before when I’ve been feeling rampant lol
So many toys are geared towards power, so its really nice to find one the is a slow build.

3 Likes

We have two sucking/ultrasonic type toys. The lelo sona (1st gen) and the womaniser x. Of the two the womaniser power starts lower and the head is bigger so easier to use. The sona is enough for my partner even on the lowest setting and does require careful positioning/pressure not to be uncomfortable for her but when it is in the right spot certainly gets her off quickly. Level 2 or 3 is her preferred setting on the womaniser. The head on the womaniser is deeper than the sona and softer (although I read that they improved this on Lelo’s second gen version) so is easier to position. The heads are also replaceable and can be bought in different sizes for the womaniser.

1 Like

I would recommend the rose too! It has various setting like most LH toys but the lower ones don’t tend do do too much! I will say though that with any of the suction toys don’t give up on it! It’s not just a one hit wonder you will need to try it a few times to get it in the right position, make sure the seal is made and figure out how strong you’ll need it to get you where you want to be :sweat_smile: they do need a little perseverance but holy Damn when you get them right you’ll know :heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

We have a lot of clit suckers…and my wife is the same…she mostly finds strong suction too much (unless she’s really in the mood). Our go to was the original starlet from wonenaizwr. But now we’ve found that most of the more expensive ranges tend to offer a larger variety of options. We recently splurged on the OG from Womanizer and that has a very gentle first ‘setting’.

1 Like

My wife was a little reluctant to try a clit sucker as she is also sensitive but after trying one she had a mind blowing orgasm which she said was totally different from fingers, wand, rabbit, licking or rubbing.

I know that she has been masturbating with it since as she asked me how to recharge it because l had the instructions. :joy:

Good luck with finding 1 of them, I have the LH X Romp and it makes me cum in about 30 secs