Gents: your favourite TENGA Egg?

Hey guys, I've been on Lovehoney a while but not so much on the forums. I brought a Pink Lady STU as my first toy several years ago, since then I've also had a TENGA Flip Hole and various TENGA Eggs.

I was just wondering what you guys thought was the best of the new(ish) TENGA eggs? The reviews are all really good but I'm at a complete loss of what to go for. I found the Eggs to be so much better than the Flip Hole, but I guess it's just more convenient for me. I was also maybe thinking about trying one of the TENGA 3D toys, but again, wouldn't know where to start - they all look amazing!

My favourite Eggs so far have been the Wavy, the Silky and the Twister. Although I'm sure you can't go wrong with any of them, I'm particularly keen on the Crater, the Stepper and the Lover's Heart.

It's either going to be the Eggs or the 3D and I was really just wondering what you guys would advise, I assume a lot of you have tried way more than me and you might even like the ones I do, so any tips are good at this stage!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27208&reviewid=63530#customer_reviews

have a look at my review of the hard boiled 6 pack - covers most of the new ones :)

FFS can some one explain why I get double posts when posting from an iOS device?

Nice review David, thanks! Your words on the Crater Egg have convinced me!

I'd still love to know if anyone else has tried the 3D toys though, and how they compare to the eggs and the STU?

I think I'll either get 3 eggs: Crater, Stepper and Lover's Heart or any one of the 3D editions... but certainly not everything in one go because I'm actually poorer than I am horny... which is really saying something. LOL! :D

Have a great New Year for those of you that see this before tomorrow! ;)

I've tried the egg with the hearts (cannot remember the name), and to be honest I got pretty much nothing out of it, for me it was like wanking with a condom on. The way the interior of the egg is textured and the design meant that it was really hard to gain sufficient surface area of the texture on my dick.

However, I did pick up a Tenga 3D (Pile) recently in a 3 for £50 deal and this is very very good. I was very disappointed with the egg - had ordered the 3D just before I tried the egg for the first time - and was very sceptical regarding the performance of it. That said, I was blown away by the 3D. Applying some water-based lube to both myself, and the opening, my OH went to work. I'm quite girthy yet slid into the 3D with no problems. 90 seconds later I lost all control and had a very intense orgasm. While there is no suction control on the 3D (the end is sealed) I didn't feel it was needed, the amount of suction was perfect and the feel of the material is very luxurious and the nodules grip head and shaft of the penis tightly.

The 3D is significantly more expensive than an egg, yet you definitely get what you pay for. As a mid-range male masturbator I think the 3D has made huge strides into the mid-tier market of this kind of product line and competitors will be hard pressed for now to come up with something better.

I have recently acquired a Fleshlight Flight and am currently testing so cannot really compare the 3D to the top-end products. 3D over the egg every time for me. Bear in mind also that the eggs are designed for one use only and can split with repeated use (not happened to me but only used my egg three times before the 3D arrived).

Hope some of this helps :)

The Tenga 3Ds are a good investment if you are looking for something that will last longer. The 3Ds are a decent size, very easy to hold and use, and do have an interesting sensation. But to be honest, I think if you were going to make a commitment to a toy, the Tenga Flip-Hole has been one of the best toys I have ever bought. It's fun, versatile, amazing sensations inside and just hits all the right spots. I have the white one and I can highly recommend it.

Ste wrote:

I've tried the egg with the hearts (cannot remember the name), and to be honest I got pretty much nothing out of it, for me it was like wanking with a condom on. The way the interior of the egg is textured and the design meant that it was really hard to gain sufficient surface area of the texture on my dick.

However, I did pick up a Tenga 3D (Pile) recently in a 3 for £50 deal and this is very very good. I was very disappointed with the egg - had ordered the 3D just before I tried the egg for the first time - and was very sceptical regarding the performance of it. That said, I was blown away by the 3D. Applying some water-based lube to both myself, and the opening, my OH went to work. I'm quite girthy yet slid into the 3D with no problems. 90 seconds later I lost all control and had a very intense orgasm. While there is no suction control on the 3D (the end is sealed) I didn't feel it was needed, the amount of suction was perfect and the feel of the material is very luxurious and the nodules grip head and shaft of the penis tightly.

The 3D is significantly more expensive than an egg, yet you definitely get what you pay for. As a mid-range male masturbator I think the 3D has made huge strides into the mid-tier market of this kind of product line and competitors will be hard pressed for now to come up with something better.

I have recently acquired a Fleshlight Flight and am currently testing so cannot really compare the 3D to the top-end products. 3D over the egg every time for me. Bear in mind also that the eggs are designed for one use only and can split with repeated use (not happened to me but only used my egg three times before the 3D arrived).

Hope some of this helps :)

This is brilliant! Thanks for your effort. I have decided to go for two eggs (Crater and Stepper) and the 3D Zen, along with a nice big bottle of silk. :D

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Hey Dr.Julian, you may also find this guide useful: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/guide-tengas-male-sex-toys-masturbation/

Thanks Nicole, that was a great page and had a lot of other interesting information on it. Thanks for sharing it.

DavidB1986 wrote:

The Tenga 3Ds are a good investment if you are looking for something that will last longer. The 3Ds are a decent size, very easy to hold and use, and do have an interesting sensation. But to be honest, I think if you were going to make a commitment to a toy, the Tenga Flip-Hole has been one of the best toys I have ever bought. It's fun, versatile, amazing sensations inside and just hits all the right spots. I have the white one and I can highly recommend it.

I actually had a flip hole for some time, and a Pink Lady STU; I have to say for me personally, I found the flip hole far too bulky and fumbly, it never really closed fully either whilst I was using it, so I don't know if that was due to its size or my size, or just not reading the instructions properly. - However that worked out, it wasn't the one for me! The STU is great though, I really loved it. I actually had two over the years because the first one started deterioirating. The only downside to the STU is its size again, the Eggs are so much nicer for me and I really can't wait to get on that 3D!

Cheers for all the help guys! Happy New Year! :D

Not helpful to you but I'm curious, what do they do? Are they better than fleshlights?

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Not helpful to you but I'm curious, what do they do? Are they better than fleshlights?

The Pink Lady STU I mentioned is actually a Fleshlight. The 3D and other TENGA products all have similar traits, mainly in that they all contain a textured skin-like/silicone "tube" for the gentleman to put his faith into. I'd still recommend any Fleshlight over the TENGA Flip Hole if you're having trouble deciding. :)