Getting a Fleshlight for my boyfriend?

I have thought about getting a Fleshlight for my boyfriend before as we both still live with parents so privacy is difficult and the last few months have made things more difficult. He didn’t seem too bothered before but now he says he wants to try using one so I’m going to get him one as a surprise present. Any other couples use them or have recommendations and advice?

2 Likes

Fleshlights are great, but they can be a faff to clean. And if he’s not got his own space he might want to consider the logistics of how he’s going to do that. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve not used them myself, but the Tengas get a lot of love on here, and I think some of them are easier to look after? Hopefully someone else can come and fill in the blanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@newbiejen

Hi there.

I thought about a Fleshlight, but as previous poster has said, they take a bit of looking after.

I opted for the Tenga Flip Hole instead. It’s a fantastic toy, and so easy to clean and dry etc.

If he lives with his parents though, might be be better off with a smaller stroker or a vibrator as it’s smaller, and less obvious when cleaning?

2 Likes

I can recommend the Mood Exciter from Dr Johnson. Again, you can sploosh out the top so easy to clean also. I wrote a review somewhere if you follow the links to the product page. Much more affordable than a fleshlight too

Or follow the review link in your profile pop-out. :slightly_smiling_face:

Melody1’s Mood Exciter Review

1 Like

“My Hand Feels Rubbish Now!”
:grin:
Who writes this stuff ???
Oh yeah …

3 Likes

High recommend a Fleshlight. As people have mentioned it can take a bit of time to clean and dry. If you were thinking of something more discreet then a THRUST Pro Mini might be more suitable! Plenty of sizes and textures to choose from!

I highly recommend the Tenga flip hole. Easy to clean and not immediately obvious what it’s for if found. Also - those textures (shivers)

1 Like

Thanks for asking this question. I have never used any type of male masturbator and the answers here have been incredibly informative. Time to go shopping!
On a side note, I do use a vibrating cock ring which I love. It feels like I’m being turned into a human vibe. Great on my own or with my partner.
You have a very lucky boyfriend :relaxed:

Agree with others that the Fleshlight is a pain to clean. Not tried any other though very interesting to read others recommendations

I recently bought the pink lady value pack. Has everything you need to get started.
since buying it, we’ve used it solo and together. It’s great fun.
But again as others have said, it’s the cleaning side of it and you have to leave it to air dry.
But if he has somewhere he can clean it and leave it to dry with no worries then it should be fine.
Hope you find what you guys are after

I highly recommend a fleshlight. Depending on how much you want to spend but I’ve got the THRUST Pro Ultra Zoey Realistic Vagina Cup and it’s superb!

We haven’t used a fleshlight with my partners but I would still recommend it.
As others pointed out cleaning them and getting them dry so they don’t develop mold can be hard if he doesn’t have much privacy. This blog post and this video offer good advice.

I’ve used male masturbators on them and they liked it, especially the Tracey Cox Supersex Sensation Stroker. The Lovehoney Head Master Vibrating Blow Job Stroker works well while giving a blowjob but wouldn’t be all that great if used on its own.

Fleshlights are great as are Tengas but if you want something a bit smaller easier to clean and a fair bit cheaper you could try something like

Sadly this is out of stock at the moment,i have tried several from the range and all are good.Well worth a look Just make sure you get one of these aswell

Hang it in the wardrobe and it drys out just fine.