Getting drunk do you get more horny or less?

I definitely do. The OH does to a point too, but she also gets more sleepy, so it's a fine line before she just wants to sleep!

Funnily, being drunk doesn't change my state of arousal at all, however, I'm almost always a lot more horny the morning after, when I'm slightly hungover. Go figure?

Most times when we've had a.few, we get really horny and any inhibitions we have go flying out of the window, and always ends up a long raucous night.

All ways hornier if I've had a drink

Funniest thing is if I'm hung over, it dosent matter how badly, I've got to come, and it dosent matter how, I just have to come!!!

Getting “just enough” drunk and I can preform quite well . My wife can not drink anymore and we both miss it . She would lose her inabitions and get pretty wild . Last time she got drunk was at family reunion and she quit her meds about 10 days before so she could drink . She made up for list time ! Was telling bar maids all sorts of secual stuff about us . Got her back to hotel and was buisy licking her pussy and all of a sudden she stuck a finger up my rear . That was when I found out she really had a thing for back door play . That was 15 years ago and back door play continues , yay !

I'm generally always in the mood, drink doesn't really add anything, maybe less inhibitions in public but I don't like the inconsistent sex that comes with it.

Always horny no matter what. My wife is less horny and dislikes drunk sex. Plus i get very tired.

I agree with bigtrak missterror and others I am horny whether I’m sober or drunk, the only thing that keeps me down is extreme tiredness, even then I will fight to stay awake if the wife’s up for it 😜

I have a quite high sex drive as it is but depending on how much I drink the scales shift completely I'm either not at all interested and just want to go sleep or I want to and will have him on the spot 😂

Definitely more horny and usually up for rougher play. I also last longer usually, much to the OH annoyance, and sometimes even struggle to finish.