Getting drunk do you get more horny or less?

My OH always tells me when i'm drunk i get even hornier this is true and unlike some guys i know, it makes me last longer and it feels even better when i orgasm.

Definitely more although if i'm not careful I'll get lots of ideas and then lose the co-ordination to do much πŸ˜‚ either that or I'll fall asleep!

Less. The only thing I have passion for is chips.

AmyA wrote:

Definitely more although if i'm not careful I'll get lots of ideas and then lose the co-ordinarionto do much πŸ˜‚ either that or I'll fall asleep!

Ha yea being drunk seems to give you more ideas on what you could do with me i have lots of ideas then forget what i'm doing lol

Definitely more.....I'm a very horny, affectionate drunk πŸ˜‰ Can get me into all sorts of trouble lol xx

Definitely more horny and also more open minded. I find it hard to loosen up otherwise

More so... There is a fine line between being able to last longer and then not being able to get hard.

Way less. I get crazy and cuddly and then go to sleep.

more for sure because I am more relaxed but i prefer a wee tipsy to actually being drunk anyway

I seem to get more horny and less competent!

I quite like it when I'm a bit tipsy and he's sober (so he's rock hard). (I alwauys make it clear to him before I drink if I want him to shag me later)

I'm teetotal but when OH is drunk or tipsy I get used like a sex toy, l love it πŸ‘

More horny here! And find it near enough impossible to cum!

I get less horny but more flirty which can get me into trouble. Hence I don't do it these days.

If I'm just drunk enough then I'm very horny and very flirty but if I'm too drunk then I'll just fall asleep!

A lot of sex wouldn't happen if people weren't drunk! It's agreat way of removing inhibitions. But men drinking so much they can't get erections isn't much fun.

For some reason both of us are extra horny the morning after drinking too much, a bit hung over but really up for play.

Not necessarily hornier - I'm definitely less inhibited and more relaxed after a few. OH defo hornier... makes for fun.

A lot more! And my OH is the same although when he’s had a drink he lasts for ages so I guess it’s a win win situation πŸ˜‚

wildflower wrote:

If I'm just drunk enough then I'm very horny and very flirty but if I'm too drunk then I'll just fall asleep!

That is me too. Perfect to relax and enjoy the moment.

yes a little drink is always more fun

Definitely more. However, for me there's a fine line between getting really horny and started to feel a bit asleep or even worse, sad. I've got to resist the initial euphoric and horny phasis, stop and enjoy that moment. If I keep it going I'm very useless, even my hubby said it like taking advantadge of someone a bit vulnerable, I get really low.