Getting my own place, finally!

I am soooo excited! I am finally moving out of my parents and getting my own place! me and my OH can't wait to be able to use our toys and roll play until our hearts content and not have to worry about anyone walking in! Sadly money will be tight and we will not have internet for a while so I will only be able to come visit lovehoney when I am at my parents :( But having our own space will be amazing! Sucks it will be a few weeks until we get to move in though :(

You'll love it! Have fun! You'll be surprised how much cleaning a house needs though lol

Yea I have heard that they can be abit 'messy' to start with, nothing a good scrubbing can't fix :D xx

It was easier at the beginning, now I'm just sick of cleaning the same thing every single day lol

Congrats on your new place! Thought I was moving out of parents home soon into uni halls but not anymore as they messed it up :( Still looking for a flat so fingers crossed! Hope you love living in your place X

Congratulations! (On the not so cheerful side, I really, really wish you don't get any awful neighbours there - such buggers truly spoil the joys of your newfound freedom your own place can offer, I speak from experience...)

Congratulations; moving into your first home away from parents is very special. I hope you and your OH will be really happy and don't let the cleaning take over!

Congrats and enjoy yer own space :) x

Congrats and enjoy

LilHorror wrote:

I am soooo excited! I am finally moving out of my parents and getting my own place! me and my OH can't wait to be able to use our toys and roll play until our hearts content and not have to worry about anyone walking in! Sadly money will be tight and we will not have internet for a while so I will only be able to come visit lovehoney when I am at my parents :( But having our own space will be amazing! Sucks it will be a few weeks until we get to move in though :(

Many congrats enjoy these early months they will be very happy ones work hard to keep it happy. Well done big step enjoy.

Well congratulations! I moved from my parent's house in January this year with my boy and if you are like me you'll love the freedom you get, it's great. It may be hard in the beginning adaptation-wise but after a while you won't be wanting anything else!

Thanks everyone! :D You are all so lovely! :) xx

It's so exciting moving to your own place for the first time :)

Congratulations, hope you enjoy every minute. xx

Congratulations! Hope the move goes well :-) you will love having your own space and freedom!

I wish I had my own place! Nearly 27 and *still* living at home! I moved out years ago for uni but broke my hip and had to come back again :-/ can't wait to move out for the second (and final!) time. Just need to get uni out of the way first (skint nursing student and all that) :-/

Congratulations Lil!
Hope you enjoy your new home, and space :)

butterflybee wrote:

Congratulations! Hope the move goes well :-) you will love having your own space and freedom!

I wish I had my own place! Nearly 27 and *still* living at home! I moved out years ago for uni but broke my hip and had to come back again :-/ can't wait to move out for the second (and final!) time. Just need to get uni out of the way first (skint nursing student and all that) :-/

Thanks guys :)

Sorry to hear about your hip BFB. Hope you get a place soon! :) and I hope the move is okiee too. I hate moving! :/ xx

i can't wait till the fatefull day when i move out!

Congratulations, hope you enjoy your new home :) xx

Aaah.... that's great news!! :)

Wishing you health and happiness in your new home! X

Firstly congratulations!!

What a different it makes having your own place. Wishing you both the best of luck