Getting older

Getting older kind of sucks. Good parts are that I am totally secure with my wife. Even if she finds someone attractive I know she won’t be trading up mortgages and car payments for a boyfriend and we can talk about the attraction open and honestly. I hate how my body has changed. Body hair once black is now grey and a firm butt is now saggy with wrinkles. Most, but not all, fantasies have been experienced over my lifetime. A few I would love to still experience and others experience again. Dating scene was fun and exciting in my late 20’s/ early 30’s, but not my thing these days at all.

Still sexually active in my late 50’s but now menopause has snuck into our life changing things up a bit. Been surprised just how much you can play solo. Just because of being an old F*** doesn’t mean you can’t still play. Late 50’s and just got another body piercing.

5 Likes

We are both 61 here and yep body aches when I wake up, hair turning grey and definitely staying physically fit is a big challenge. I had a fair share of GF’ before my wife, but we met and started dating when we were 20 so I didn’t get to experience the dating scene when in my prime. Always a good sex life but really took off as we were heading into our 50’s and becoming empty nesters. As we get older we both definitely want to hold on to the physical part of our relationship as we do the mental.

6 Likes

Oh yes… forgot about empty nesting. Definitely changed our lives. Great point!

1 Like

We’re 71 & 72.

The menopause is a distant memory and our sex lives have never been better.

We’re doing things now that we had never even considered when we were younger.

Kinkier and kinkier as we get older.

6 Likes

That is awesome and I am envious. Going from memory here but I believe you worked through the hormone therapy process, no? Would love to go there but needs to be my wife’s decision.

1 Like

Mid 60’s and sex life has never been better ! We have more time to experiment and loving getting into things we never considered when we were younger. Bondage, toys, spanking to name a few. Wife’s orgasms longer and louder than ever. I’m lasting longer. A quickie is an hour or so. Can carry on for hours as we get lost in each other’s bodies. We talk longer about sex and intimacy and what we each like and want. Sure we’re not as agile or toned as we once were but that’s life. Enjoy the ride and happy days !!

4 Likes

My wife did use HRT through the menopause but the HRT I have posted about in this forum was a testosterone supplement gel for me.

1 Like

After many years of working hard and playing harder , my body is not doing great . My first wife and I were quite young and had an active sex life , but not too kinky . Then after divorce I enjoyed a number of women , especially while well into body building . Met my current wife and I adopted her son shortly after getting married . We were active as we could be , but that parenting thing does consume a lot of time . When we became empty nesters we did kink it up pretty well . Then as wife’s medical issues became the dominate force , the sex faded away . At one point I threw away all our toys and even stopped self pleasure . After a few months of that I gave myself permission to enjoy whatever I could by myself . We discuss sex every once in a while . Hopefully after her hip replacement heals we might get to kick start things again , however it is a long road . The aches and pains and being less limber does make many things more challenging . She has always been pretty hard to open up about sex . Myself a complete and continual kinky gentleman . I wish we could get to @rockstar level in a few years , I am 66 and wife 64 .

2 Likes

I’m 54 OH is Almost 63 . Our marriage hit a real low point a couple of months ago . Things hadn’t been great for quite a while …got into a real rut . He always came to bed after me and got up before me ……there was no intimacy in our life at all . Not even kissing and cuddling . It all exploded one weekend ….funnily over the latest Billy Joel song ‘Turn the lights back on ‘ . This could have been written about us ! ( I’ll let you look them up and read them ) . I started drinking quite heavily …I suppose to block things out …and one night I just exploded …….told him how I felt ….i was only 54 ….not that old , but felt old etc etc . He finally admitted he had difficulties getting an erection …which I already had guessed . After some very deep conversations he got a private prescription online from Cilias together ……and our relationship has done an absolute u turn . I did some research into ways I could help him …and that’s when I found Love Honey !!! Currently working our way through the lubes to find which one we like …peppermint flavour is current fav ……and he doesn’t yet know but one of his birthday presents is a vibrating cock ring ……he will unwrap that whilst on our cruise holiday next week !!!
We may not be the ‘rabbits’ we were when we first met 30 years ago , but we now have a very good sex life , finding new ways to please each other , and ourselves . Having 2 grown up kids still living at home can be interesting at times ….but hey daytime sex is wonderful …can take all the time in the world ( we are both very lucky to have retired early) .

Age is just a number ! :heart:

8 Likes

What other fantasies have you still yet to try out?

Yes age is part of life, you must learn to move and adjust to the times. I’m 64 and OH 59 and been together for 6 years. Sex is definitely starting to get kinkier now, but not doing it as much as when we first meet. While my erections aren’t as easy to achieve as they used to be, a little more stimulation is all that’s usually required, but have got the little blue pill on standby if needed.

1 Like

Two that will never happen at this point.

I would like to feel embarrassed somehow and I would like to experience a clothed female naked male type party.

2 Likes

I’m 58 and my wife is 62. Our sex life has always been good, but has gotten way kinkier and much more fun over the past 5 or 6 years. Sure, we don’t look as young as we did, but we love one another deeply. Wouldn’t change a thing!!

5 Likes

Oo quite submissive things then. Maybe you could wear a thong and bend down in public somewhere or at work so people can see a hint of it and embarrass you :sweat_smile:

That’s the problem… it wouldn’t embarrass me. I am just too comfortable with most things to be embarrassed in a true sense but would love to legitimately feel that way.

1 Like

Right on @TX_guy . I too have an older wife at 10 years difference. They say the older ones can teach us young bucks a thing or two. Game on!

1 Like

Hmm that is a conundrum :thinking: So if ever there was anything to embarrass yourself what would it possibly be? :joy:

That is exactly the problem. I am too comfortable with too many things and embarrassed is different than humiliated.

1 Like

You need to have a think on what would truly humiliate you and write up a list haha

For me personally, humiliation is just a little too close to roll playing. They are not the same thing I know. Just feels a little too contrived to me personally. Embarrassment, on the other hand, means to me that someone figured a way to make me feel uncomfortable with my self-confidence. Hope that makes sense???

1 Like