Getting Oral

My long term GF (4+ years) doesn't give me enough BJ's. Including her going down on me during foreplay I'd say its between ~10 times in the year.

In terms of her giving a BJ to finish well I could count that on one hand.

Ages ago when we first started dating she asked if I wanted BJ's as a treat or more frequent I said frequent. She always swallows when she does it, though I dont mind if she swallows spits or lets me cum on her. I tried doing more for her so she might repay the favor, but she said she doesn't like to recieve oral.

She knows how much I like and prefer oral and I've told her that sometimes we can just pleasure each other instead of having sex.

Were having a romatic night tonight, so sex is on the cards, but all I want is her in some nice lingerie, lots of forplay and a nice long BJ

At least you get something close to it my wife wont even go close to me. She dont like it full stop.

Do you go down on her?

Often we can feel like we're not getting enough back so get selfish and end up giving less. The more you give the more you get.

Or maybe she doesn't know you want more, have you tried talking to her about it?

She may not enjoy giving oral sex and only does it on occasion to please you. You need an honest discussion with her.

Have you tried male masturbators in the mean time?

Sounds like you guys need to talk. What does she not like about giving oral?
What does she not like about receiving oral?

It might end up bring an easy solution, but until you ask (in a non expectant way....is away from the bedroom) you may never know.

Sorry I missed the part you said she doesn't like it. But I also missed the part you said you prefer oral. If that was me I'd be a little hurt, I understand that's just your preference but it's like saying to a man that his penis isn't any good so can he just use his fingers instead, also, she only gets pleasure from sex, so if she gives you oral to cum well that's it done and she got nothing. I could go on, but there are many reasons she could be porpsely withholding oral OR she might think she gives you plenty, there's a common thing around women that women hate oral and never give it to their OH, so if she's around this type of woman she might be proud of how often you get oral.

i give my OH bj's all the time, rarely to cum, although more so since we got toys, I still consider it a bj even if we have sex after to Finnish and even if I use toys. Approach the subject gently, with a give and take idea, give her a massage in return for a bj or something, start with something you can give her more then mention that you'd like it if she could give you more bj's, only if she enjoys it though, say that, it makes us feel reassured when you consider our feelings about so etching you want

Why not have sex with her until she gets hers and then ask her to finish you off with a BJ, or stroker?

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Why not have sex with her until she gets hers and then ask her to finish you off with a BJ, or stroker?

If she says she's done, very good idea! If not, don't just say in the middle of sex, will you suck me instead, because you'd essentially be saying to her that you don't like sex with her