Getting the most from a Glans Ring

My new partner bought me one of these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34073

She said she loved the feel of it (a previous partner had worn one) both when giving oral and during sex. Wearing it a couple of times it defo feels good but have some questions that don't seem to have been answered by the reviewers or elsewhere. Can anyone help?

First, how do you stop a permanent boner? When I wear it my dick stands to attention until I take it off. It's a good fit so not constricting in any way.

Second, assuming I overcome the first obstacle, how long can it be worn?

Finally, does anyone else have good stories to tell what it has done for their sex life?

Thanks!

Het SamuelM, I've posted elsewhere here my experiences but they are all good! Been over a year now since I was fitted up with mine and never looed back.

Just to answer you questions first.

!. Give it a few days wear. You'll soon get used to it, though I found whenever I thought about it or touched it, I got a little firm. No bad thing that, though! Now my dick behaves as normal.

2. It's important to get the size right: not constricting when you are really hard but no so small that it drops off when you are soft. I keep mine on permanently now, and it has made a groove for itself - a bit like a ring on your finger does, even when it's not a tight fit.

3. Sex life with it is brilliant. OH loves it partlicularly when I take her hard from behind; says it really hits and rubs on the spot. Again I'd say it's crucial that it's the right size - so it doesn't come off either when you are going for it or when you are soft.

It's a great feel even when you are not doing the business and I'd give it 10/10 any time. Even when I am soft I love the feel of it and it rides well whether I'm touching myself. going for solo play or giving the OH a good seeing to.

Enjoy!

p.s. like the bike!

Have to report back now a week on.

Sunday afternoon my OH fitted the ring, and that was enough to send me over the top - which i think was what she was expecting. Rode her as hard and fast as she demanded and it felt good. Afterward she made me keep the ring on, checking periodically through the evening. Didn't take long to get me going again and I have to say that night's sex was as frequent and good as it's ever been.

Managed to wear it for the next couple of days whilst travelling without getting the boner I was expecting but loved solo play in the evening with it too. A week on it's staying put and helping me ride my OH like she wants! So thanks for the advice. Recommend this to any one.

Should add that OH loves it when I take her hard from behind - the ball really rubs the spot for her and sends her into screaming orgasms.

My man wears a glans ring for sex, combined with a ring around his cock and balls. For me I can really feel the difference when he rides me long and hard in the jockey position. That ball on the ring really hits my G spot continually and keeps me coming and coming. My man only wears the ring for sex though, and makes me put it on him as part of foreplay.

Jolove - Have to say my OH loves the jockey position, with me riding her fast and slow repeatedly. Great for her and wonderful for me as it's so easy to control the depth and speed.

Having heard some horror stories about these, despite owning a collection of metal cock rings I had not tried a glans ring. But I took the plunge and order one last weekend.

I have only been wearing it for a few days, but my initial thoughts are that it feels amazing, I wish I had tried one years ago.

I wear metal cock rings a lot of the time, even to work, that addition of a glans ring adds to the pleasure. I love knowing that underneath my conservative business suit is a secret collection of stainless steel that would shock and surprise my work colleagues in the room if they only knew.

Having heard some horror stories about these, despite owning a collection of metal cock rings I had not tried a glans ring. But I took the plunge and order one last weekend.

I have only been wearing it for a few days, but my initial thoughts are that it feels amazing, I wish I had tried one years ago.

I wear metal cock rings a lot of the time, even to work, that addition of a glans ring adds to the pleasure. I love knowing that underneath my conservative business suit is a secret collection of stainless steel that would shock and surprise my work colleagues in the room if they only knew.