Gettting horny

How do you like to start of sex. Me personally I love spooning my partner as we watch film and I love to feel my cock between her ass and slowly grind against her kissing her neck

3 Likes

Usually I like pushing my bulge up against the other too while cuddling :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m pretty much always horny so i don’t have a definitive answer :man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

I’m always horny so pretty much anything

4 Likes

I’m horny :smiling_imp: 24/7.

So I don’t really need to be turned on :face_with_hand_over_mouth: it doesn’t take much for him to get me into bed. So pretty much anything really :joy:
But I do love feeling of his bulge being pushed into my ass cheeks, with his hands on my boobs :smirk:

9 Likes

With some neck biting too xx

1 Like

Not just the neck :wink:

2 Likes

It’s awful being horny all the time and no one to fuck me, sex toys will have to do for now

4 Likes

A nibble of her neck and her feeling the urgency of my trouser bulge is usually all it takes. :joy::sunglasses:

Just a look or touch or kiss or thought is always enough for me !

Wow that leaves a bit to the imagination :wink:

1 Like

Wow the torture. Now think of all the men out there reading this post gagging to get laid. Think about how they are feeling now :joy:

As mine recently have been tinder hookups, mine start with an awkward greeting at the gate to my accommodation.

1 Like

Who makes the first move once in your flat?

You know when you’re on a walk and you move out of someone’s way but they do the same thing so you awkwardly end up in each others way again?

It’s like that :joy: but seriously it just depends on who it is.

1 Like

Naked skin and smelling Mrs Hues body. does it for me.

Try flipping the feeling round to it’s great being horny all the time when you have a good collection of sex toys. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Maybe awkward but also very exciting as you shake with excitement wondering what’s about to happen what’s under your clothes how do you kiss how do you taste and how does your body feel