Gif Caption Contest... Forum Fun Number One!

Morning all 

Easter is fast approaching so I have some forum fun for you to participate in. 

Whilst you are enjoying the long weekend or trying to get away from work. Have a think and enter this caption contest. 

The gif has been made using one of Vlogs #SexToysAhoy, this can be seen on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/LovehoneyTV

To keep to an Easter style we have gone with the Vlog on rabbits... The vibe kind!

![](upload://inA82B3abzdFLwVK5fXysQa8oN7.gif)

So come on make us laugh and give Tilly a caption...

Competition closes Tuesday 18th April at  Midday, entries after this time will not be counted.

The winner shall receive a Lovehoney bundle! 

Not your sort of comp? Not to worry look out for another batch of fun later... 

Tilly clearly took advantage of up to 50% off rabbits!

Mesmerising! but none are 9 carrot gold.

The 'O' face

Tilly just could not sleep
Because her thoughts were way too deep
Her mind has gone out for a stroll
And fallen down a rabbit hole!

I thought at it like rabbits referred to nature... I'm going to burrow away and go boing myself.

How to hypnotize a lovehoney worker? With Rabbits 🐰 of course.

Tilly knew that to find the perfect rabbit, she must become the rabbit!

The adult version of Watership Down held her attention far more than the animated one

Tilly was finding it difficult to pick a rabbit to take home from the abandoned rabbit shelter.

Look into my rabbit, look into the rabbitt, the rabbit, the rabbit not around the rabbit, don't look around the rabbit, look into my rabbjt... (clicks) you're under. Not for the next two minutes you are going to think you are a vibrator. 1,2,3 back in the room.

Bambi would always have a warm, special place for Thumper..... and his mates.

*read in the style of david attenborough* "And here we have a wild tilly malfunctioning at the sight of some of the kings and queens of rabbits, this is a rather common problem down in the depths of the lovehoney factory"

"Tilly likes tits but the rabbits prefer clits"

"Why was George upset when he saw the rabbits... because Tilly was busy putting them in her hole"

"What's the difference between a rabbit and a bunny... putting a bunny in your hole gets you arrested"

"It's supposed to go where.... I am looking forward to playing with these rabbits"

"You spin my head right round right round... when the rabbit goes down, down down down"

I apologise for the curse nature of some of these. Housemates and I got too into it

Dual Stim is too much for some

Tilly was cast to play the White Rabbit in Lovehoney's kinky retelling of 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' this easter. It was only after this decision was made that people discovered she was a Method Actor...

attempts to communicate with the alien race were so far unsucessful, although there was lots of fun to be had trying!

Inspired by her acting class, Tilly tried her best to "become the bunny" this easter.

"Wow, its mesmerising, simply beautiful... but where do I put the batteries?"

Said the LH M Dream Rabbit 10 Function Silicone Vibrator.

"Here, in my rabbit hole" said Tilly.

Tilly needs therapy

I could have said "from the neck up" and that would not be a million miles from the truth.

More like 60cm and down.

A whole new meaning to the Duracell bunny!

Tilly was being rather silly, watching what looked like a vibrating willy!