Gift for him?

Hey everybody :) I want to buy a gift for my OH so just seeking ideas? Have bought him a tenga egg in the past, but he wasn't too keen (said he prefered the real thing!) Have a few vibrating cock rings already which he enjoys.. Looking for something that's geared more towards his pleasure rather than mine/ours? Also, he's never had a p-spot orgasm.. but he's quite protective of that area! Cheers guys :)

I got my OH this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22208 and he really likes it and I love using it on him. ;)

Hi Nikki

Welcome to the forum.

If your OH enjoys cock rings my I suggest that you look at the metal cock rings? They look good and feel great on. When I am feeling a bit naughty I have worn one under my work clothes.

HH

Yeah, I've had a look at a few strokers, just a bit worried they might be a bit similar to the egg? I have absolutely no clue when it come's to male sex toys :P
Wow, I've never considered cock rings without vibrations before but some of these metal ones look beautiful!

Thank so much guys :)

Also, thank for the welcome!

My oh loves metal cock rings. This was one of the first we got http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21355
just so he could get used to it without the worry of getting it on and off :)

I really wouldn't worry about then being to small. They fit my OH and he is pretty big. ;)

Okay, I will tell you from my guys experience, he also found the Tenga Eggs to be quite "Meh" Nothing much happening here, but thats because my bloke has been spoilt for choice (He has Fleshlights, Tenga FLip Hole and many others) The Tenga eggs, in comparison to a decent, long lasting stroker is like...chalk and cheese.

I would recommend trying more strokers. One of my blokes favourites is actually one of the cheapest he owns. It is this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22078

It does look a bit, erm, scary but it feels quite intense (If you don't believe me, have a read of those reviews on it) The material looks all ouchy but it is actually nice and soft, but he can still feel that texture on his penis and it certainly blows my guys mind.

To be honest, back in the day before my guy used male toys, he was very much the same as your guy, thinking "Whats the point" or "This is a bit weird" (I don't think men feel as confident owning toys, or its not as talked about or accepted or something) but its not about comparing (I own like, 100 toys and nothing beats my partner, it never does) its just about something different, not something better. Its kinda like how we enjoy being stroked, licked or vibrated down there....just different sensations because its fun.

Having that "This is weird" thought in his head, took away a lot of the enjoyment of the male toys at first for my guy. It felt alien and so, he couldnt fully "get" why they were nice. I blindfolded him one night and surprised him with that toy above, (I knew if he saw it first he would of been a bit put off) that worked for us. He hasnt looked back since.

Some men just won't ever like them though, there is nothing wrong with that and if he hates them, fair enough. I just think he is ruling it out before really getting to grips with it (oooerrr lol)

Whatever you decide, have fun! :D

I agree with Fluffbags, the LH reversible strokers have a reputation for being quite good and I would recommend them if I'd ever had the chance to buy and use one, lol. There is a LH guide to men's toys here too that is very useful - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/

Just a different spin but how about some massage oil and a blindfold. Then get him to lay back and you go to town on him. From my point of view this would prove to be a VERy nice present ;-D

If your looking for a stroker then i found this one to be very good. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14722

Your pleasure isnt our pleasure, but it damn sure boosts our egos!

I'll have to try a stroker one of these days, but, I dunno, I still dont see the point, posh wanks never going to beat sex, is it?

http://m.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-lingerie/bodies-teddies/naughty-knot-sexy-body-bow/

What about this.... Tell him you are his present and he can do anything he wants to you!

But.....sex toys are not designed to beat sex. Nothing beats sex. If you rule out everything just because it isnt as good a feeling as penetration then....whats left?

I must say I agree with you (As I mentioned in my first post) That if it is just not something he is into, then forget it. No one wants to be forced to endure something for the other persons satisfaction. I just think that if he was willing to play with a Tenga Egg, he is obv open to experimenting, he just didn't like the egg much and maybe ruled out all sleeves too quickly based on one experience.

I hope you try one, one day Kebert. If anything, just to say they are deffo not for you. Coz you don't know until you try. Whats wrong with a posh wank? Why just eat bread and butter when you can try the lobster :D

Fluffbags wrote:

But.....sex toys are not designed to beat sex. Nothing beats sex. If you rule out everything just because it isnt as good a feeling as penetration then....whats left?

I must say I agree with you (As I mentioned in my first post) That if it is just not something he is into, then forget it. No one wants to be forced to endure something for the other persons satisfaction. I just think that if he was willing to play with a Tenga Egg, he is obv open to experimenting, he just didn't like the egg much and maybe ruled out all sleeves too quickly based on one experience.

I hope you try one, one day Kebert. If anything, just to say they are deffo not for you. Coz you don't know until you try. Whats wrong with a posh wank? Why just eat bread and butter when you can try the lobster

Haha! Very true, is the LH stroker you linked big in size? Like what kind of range of size penis do you think it might fit, really keen to get my partner one but don't want one that's gonna hurt or choke his member lol! This pseemed like a less strange question in my mind...lol

MissChar wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

I hope you try one, one day Kebert. If anything, just to say they are deffo not for you. Coz you don't know until you try. Whats wrong with a posh wank? Why just eat bread and butter when you can try the lobster

Haha! Very true, is the LH stroker you linked big in size? Like what kind of range of size penis do you think it might fit, really keen to get my partner one but don't want one that's gonna hurt or choke his member lol! This pseemed like a less strange question in my mind...lol

Haha...it is a very valid question. It is one of the tighter strokers we own. My guy is of average...erm....dimensions (Length and girth) I mean the real average too, and not the blokes version of average at 7/8 inches :P (I guess my guy is around 5.5 to 6 inch length and god knows with girth but...average) and he says it is one of the tighter strokers, plus the material is firmer than say, Fleshlight or Tenga Flip holes. (My recommended toy for larger lads is the Fleshlight btw) The one I linked, MAY cause issues for larger guys in my opinion. But this will depend on girth more than length. My guy said that at a certain point, he can imagine the LH stroker being restricting to a guy with a large girth. Hope this helps in some way....I can't really tell you what the cut off point is because it is going to be a combination of "how tight" your partner can enjoy before he finds it to be too tight, and it will depend in his girth, even what lubes you use (Thick and thin lubes provide different sensations).

Really helpful answer thanks fluffbags! Had to laugh at 'the blokes average' haha. I shall investigate more :)

Wow, thanks guys :) So much response! Yes, he's definitely open to experimenting, and I think once we found the right starting toy, he'd get really into it. I remember buying something new for myself once, and he said something along the lines of "I wish there was a male equivalent out there." So the interest is definitely there!
I might put the buying on hold for a bit and have another look through the strokers and rings on here with him and see if anything in particular catches his eye.. Otherwise, bringing something out whilst he's blindfolded does sound like a good idea Fluffbags :)

He does love using toys on me though, so for now I think I'll just surprise him with the remote to my new egg while we're out and about enjoying the sunshine.. Haven't tested it in public yet :)

We've also got the Monogamy game to try this weekend, just hoping it's not too cheesy?!
Again, thanks so much, you've all been really helpful, need to start using the forums more!

Though how can I resist the crazy heatwave special discount?!