Gift recommendations for G-spot and clit vibrator(s)

Hi All

Any thoughts on whether the Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator would be a good surprise gift?
(to someone who doesn’t currently have a dildo/or vibrator).

It’s impossible to say? Without knowing the recipient it could go either way.

Have you considered browsing the site together and choosing a few things you’d both enjoy?

1 Like

Personally I would avoid a rabbit as a first toy in general - they are very anatomy dependent, so it’s impossible to know if you’ll get on with it, plus as there’s both a dildo part and a clit vibe part there’s twice as many things to not quite hit the spot.

If someone has never had a toy, getting a rabbit is getting them try to figure out length, width, stimulation style for the dildo AND clit stimulation preference all in one go on their first try - it’s a bit much.

If they’ve used toys in the past and know they like rabbits then it’s a different story with the toy choice, but for whether they’d enjoy receiving a toy as a gift at all as @Ian_Chimp says, without knowing them it’s impossible to judge!

3 Likes

I appreciate I’m not giving much info. It’s for long-term partner (so I’m not rocking up to a first date with it); needs to be non-realistic design; nothing too huge.

I decided to make it a complete surprise this time round and am willing to take the obvious risk that comes with that. This one seems like a good bet based on the many good reviews, but any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Can anyone who’s tried this vibrator advise whether it is also good for external clitoral stimulation? Instead of a rabbit vibrator I did wonder about getting a clitoris suction toy plus a non-rabbit vibrator (but can always browse for those later as a non-surprise gift).

Cheers

@What_To_Try_Next Rabbits can look pretty threatening if you’re not used to toys. Something small like a bullet would be a much safer bet, and can be used in lots of ways, solo and together.

4 Likes

Hi Cassii
thanks for the great advice. I stepped away from my computer after starting my reply to ian_chimp then hit send before i saw yours.

1 Like

Thanks @Silkyhat. I’ll browse bullets for ideas. I should probably rename the thread (if that’s possible) or start a new one that doesn’t start with a particular toy.

You can edit the title. :+1:

The Greedy Girl is one of Mrs Chimp’s larger rabbits, but she does enjoy it.

Does your partner like clitoral or g-spot stimulation more? That may help you narrow down your options. And is this a toy you’d like to use together, or for her alone? Budget is good to know too.

There’s a bit of extra info in this post too: :+1:

Thanks everyone for the great advice. After a bit more browsing I’m thinking Lovehoney Power Play 7 Function G-Spot Vibrator + Satisfyer Pro2 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator. Haven’t decided yet.