Girl on top

Hi,

I am a girl and I am just wondering if boys feel anything when girls get on top. I asked my fella when I was on top and he said yes, but I don't think I was doing it right.

Anyone got any tips or suggestions on the movement or anything at all?

Cheers.

Reverse cowgirl does it for me - the feeling and the view! Wife knows not to do this unless she wants me to cum!

What do you mean by 'doing it right'..?

There's no "right" or "wrong" way to have sex. It's an act based solely on personal preferences. Tips I'd give are to communicate with your partner in that moment. Ask him "does this feel good?" or "do you like that?" and let his responses guide you into your next movements. Maybe ask him to place his hands on your hips and help you to move for the next few tries if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Most important advice I could give is to relax, use lube for extra comfort and go at the pace that feels best for you. Leaning forward or backwards can make movement easier. :-)

With regards the first part of the original post:
Trust me, yes guys definitely feel something when the girl is on top.
Positions like reverse cowgirl are great for enabling deep penetration, combine that with some grinding from the girl, and the guy on the bottom will be in heaven.

I prefer to be on top, you can learn different movements with your hips to drive him wild.

Yes hubby absolutely loves it... But it's usually too good for him so I only go on top when I'm satisfied 😂

I hate being on top.
I have really short legs so end up being propped up on pillows I never feel safe/ balanced and I always feel I'm rubbish at this position. Better if he sits up so I can hold onto headboard or something.
One position I've researched to try and improve my technique. Desperate to master it.

Penny26 wrote:

I prefer to be on top, you can learn different movements with your hips to drive him wild.

NatandTom wrote:

What do you mean by 'doing it right'..?

There's no "right" or "wrong" way to have sex. It's an act based solely on personal preferences. Tips I'd give are to communicate with your partner in that moment. Ask him "does this feel good?" or "do you like that?" and let his responses guide you into your next movements. Maybe ask him to place his hands on your hips and help you to move for the next few tries if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Most important advice I could give is to relax, use lube for extra comfort and go at the pace that feels best for you. Leaning forward or backwards can make movement easier. :-)

I definitely agree there's no "right" or "wrong" , everyone has their preferences and for me like Penny 26 I prefer to be on top as I can manipulate the movements with my hips 1. To help my oh and 2. To make myself orgasm. I used to struggle to orgasm in any other position but we now both know what hits the spot. Just take your time, and work together you'll soon know what's right for the pair of you.

Love it when wifey is on top, as I get to play with her beautiful boobs, or if she is reversed her bum.

I can only recommend that you practice, then practice, and then practice some more!

Have fun!

Just keep asking him. If he likes what your doing then your doing it right. There is really no right or wrong way as everyone is differEnt .

Hi Little teacup, there is no right or wrong way of having sex as long as it's enjoyed by both people. My personal favourite for being on top is rising trot. Which is a way of riding a horse, but it makes for a very pleasurable ride of my OH, might be worth a try.

ScumptiousDumptious wrote:

I hate being on top.
I have really short legs so end up being propped up on pillows I never feel safe/ balanced and I always feel I'm rubbish at this position. Better if he sits up so I can hold onto headboard or something.
One position I've researched to try and improve my technique. Desperate to master it.

Ain't that the point to what Natandtom was saying too, there's no right or wrong, just right or wrong for you. The fun part, if your OH is up for it, is to find eventually, everything that works for you both.

We have a couple of new positions, and we've been together 30+ years ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I absolutely love it when the mrs gets on top it's my second favorite position (1st is doggy) it's a win win wether it's reverse cowgirl or normal cowgirl they both feel amazing! You just gotta practice it a few times then you will get the hang of the technique that works for you two once you've worked out the kinks bet you he feels in heaven every time your on top!

My husband loves me on top. It's a rare thing though as I have bad hips so it causes me discomfort for days.

If he isn't vocal about what he likes watch his facial expressions whenever you try a new pace, force, grinding etc. I can usually tell what my husband enjoys that way.

I think everyone and every pairing for that matter, differs in what feels good to them. With my husband I love being on top but it doesn't do much for him, which is a good thing because it means I can orgasm first then we can change positions to something he's more in to. But having said that I have another male partner who I really don't like being on top of, it just doesn't feel as good and I prefer rear entry stuff with him.

So bottom line is there is no right or wrong way to have sex. Its also okay to enjoy a sex position that doesn't do much for your sexual partner. The most important thing is to communicate and explore your likes and dislikes together so that you both feel satisfied.

My wife prefers being on top, Cow girl, I can play with her boobs, reverse cow girl, I can play with her beautiful bum etc.

chisel wrote:

Reverse cow girl, I can play with her beautiful bum etc.

I agree with this, you can stick your fingers in her?

One girlfriend used to sense that I was getting near orgasm then raise herself up until just the tip of my penis was inside her and wiggle around me there, then as she felt me starting to cum she would plunge me right in for the ejaculation, and she would often cum at that point too. Beautiful!

with the few different parteners i had in my life, only one could make me cum with his tonge. Otherwise i don't care of being 'licked' but what works with one doesn't always be with another. also what makes it 'special' with each lover. the b/f I have now and been with for 20 plus years. I always love being on top, second would be on the bottom. then 3rd would be doggie.

And I agree, there is no right or wrong way to 'do it' :D as long as who ever is envoled, enjoys it.

Reverse Cowgirl hits the spot. It's the best feeling on the penis and the best view also. Ride 'em Cowgirl!!!