Girles how big a girth is too big?

Curious to know just how many other women out there love to feel streached and full.

How big is too big when it come to pleasing your pussy?

Boys you you find it a turn on to see you lady opened up and stretched?

Thanks

I'd say about 6 inches girth is maximum for me and I have to be really ready for that.

your my kinda gal Sharry!

have you had kids?

what do you find the best position for taking a big dong?

thanks

For a toy... 4.5 circumference, for a guy, I can manage my partner who is roughly about 5.5 inches and I think everything above that would be a bit uncomfortable.

Thanks Laveila

I love to be stretch and my hubby finds it such a turn on stretching me I dont have any measurements but his fist feels good and a rather fat dildo with his cock too, occasionally when the mood takes he force's several average sized dildo's in me and that feels good but his reaction is teh biggest turn on.. It still feels good just him or his finger but it is nice for a change..

um XXXGXSTRINGXXX i LOVE the thought of several adverage size dongs at once!

I do love a fist to but only after a long session with plenty of orgasms and a bit of extra Lube!

What your favourite Large LH toy?

MsGirth2011 wrote:

your my kinda gal Sharry!

have you had kids?

what do you find the best position for taking a big dong?

thanks

No kids, which is probably why it's a bit of a struggle. I do have to be very turned on to use it though. I only have one that size and it tapers off after the head otherwise I don't think I'd manage it.

I feel much more comfy with one about 5inch. My hubby's quite girthy so that probably helps.

Position wise, it varies depending on mood. If with my hubby I tend to be on my back.

@Sharry Interesting Ive not had kids either other women who i have spoken to about this have all had kids that why like like big girths.

When sharing I tend to like to be on my back with a pillow under my bum so OH can watch fully. I do like it doggy after im a little looser though! Nice and deep

i have to say the thought of a fist would never ever fit in me lol, but also i wouldnt like the thought, i havent had kids, ive never measured round fellas to find their girth so i would say average size lol

You not into Toys @Rach74?

I have to say Ive never measured a man either! But all the insertible toys sold here have the girth measurements.

I never thought a fist would fit either but Im glad we tried and it did!

yes i love toys, but never ever read the size of girth, ive alway read the size of length tho, i look at the picture and think "yep that looks good" and thats it really lol

im now curious and will be looking in the future

i like the look of this..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6456#videos

it doesn't look quite as long as others and its prettier, I really struggle with length where penetration is concern, I end up with bad stomach ache really easily..

XXXGXSTRINGXXX wrote:

i like the look of this..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6456#videos

it doesn't look quite as long as others and its prettier, I really struggle with length where penetration is concern, I end up with bad stomach ache really easily..

My concern would the the phalates, I got rid of any toy which has them in by now.

@XXXGXSTRINGXXX I know what you mean I a lot of the girthy Dongs are just too long you can't take all of them. Also means that you can't grind on the balls and have to be causious when riding the beasts which can distract from the pleasure.

I thought that was my weird body with the stomach aches! feel better now!

@Rach74 thats the first thing i check How fat the cock is! lol

BTW @ XXXGXSTRINGXXX I reviewed that Its amazing i could only take it side ways but when OH twisted it in me I squirted

Depends on how turned on I am at the time. I have never measured the OH so I honestly don't know.

Toy wise it is about 5 inches.

The OH has 4 fingers inside me at one time, that is the most.

MasqueradeMinx get yur OH to form his fingers into a cone shape and push his hand i that way then once in he can form a fist.

Lots of good lube and short nails

MsGirth2011 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx get yur OH to form his fingers into a cone shape and push his hand i that way then once in he can form a fist.

Lots of good lube and short nails

Thanks for the advice. Bit scared of it to be honest lol,