Girls and anal sex

BBG - I feel EXACTLY the same way.
The sensations that I get from anal are way more intense and the harder he thrusts the better it is. I just don't get the same experience vaginally.
Another reason I love it so much is that I find it more submissive in a way than straight sex. I love the doggy position for anal much more so than vaginal because it still seems very naughty and edgy for me, (even though I'm very broadminded) and my hubby bless him just isn't dominant at all so it's nice to fantasise that he's thrown me down and is having his wicked way!!
It took us ten years together to even try anal but we're both very glad we did!

Absolutely right, Bath-Bi-Guy, we both feel like that about taking a cock anally, it is "daring" - and he loves giving it for the same reasons. Everyone should give it a go!

jmtaylor - you definitely shouldn't feel pressured because if you're not relaxed whilst doing it, you're unlikely to enjoy it.

Nope, my clit doesn't need to manipulated at the same time to make me come, I have no idea why it turns me on in the way that it does... all I know is when it's done right it drives me crazy! And of course my fella loves the fact it makes me come loads!

All I can say is perhaps try it with a really tiny dildo or vibrator which won't hurt you just to see if you like the sensation, and then work up from there. You could get your partner to try his fingers but obviously fingers aren't as smooth given they have knuckles!

Let us know how you get on!

BBG - I agree with you, I think for myself and my partner it's also a turn on because even in this day and age it's still quite taboo!

Thanks for the comments guys, don't worry I won't be pressurised into doing anything. Just not sure how comfortable either me or my partner would be. We have been together 18 years, so am always trying to spice things up a bit! I wouldn't go straight into anal sex without being prepared for it, if it happens, it happens, if not am sure I can deal with it.

i love anal sex ,i get turned on screwing hubbies arse with a strap on,fisting it and now using my foot.i get both holes fucked at the same time,his whole fist goes right in deep this makes me come raelly quick.its strahge when he tells me what's in me because i always think i cane take more.i love the feel of my arse being stretched thenfucked reall hard and the bigger the better

"""FOOT???????""" Did your parents bind your feet as a child, how on earth does your Hubby physically recover from that?
I've often wanted to kick mine's arse but I think you've taken it a step too far!

I used to be physically repulsed by the idea of anal. It really grossed me out. Then I got going with this guy and messing round one day we made a bet of anal sex for eyeliner, him asumming he'd never have to wear the latter cos I'd never do the first.

He really underestimated how far I'd go for a man in eyeliner lol...

ladyvelvet i am not chinese.i'm only5f2 with a size 4 shoe.i put a lot of work into getting anything at all into him.he enjoys it so much now that he will let me do what i want.he loves being able to take bigger things than at first.he can take my fist so i said i wanted to try a foot next time.OK.when the time came i stretched him as usual then put an xxl condom on my foot used plenty of liquid silk lube{the best}. next i eased out a big red jelly and gently started to ease my foot in. once in a little way he wanted to try sitting on it.this worked a lot better so he fucked himself getting more in each time.fuck was i turned on.now we can do it to each other

You're definately braver than me, I really can't stand feet,(eeww)and as mine are huge, having been described as "Tranny Feet", I don't think I'll be using them at playtime anytime soon!

i'm sorry to hear hear you dont like feet.other half did'nt either,did'nt mind using his on me,anyway that has all changed now.if your old mam likes being fucked in the arse go bigger each time until your fisting then try the foot.you'll enjoy doing it,he'll enjoy it too.why not get him to use his foot on you.it feels totaly different than anthing that has been in you before.try them in your fanny first then when ready your arse.you'll be amazed.good luck