girls - anyone sold our knickers?

SophieM wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Wish i could afford to sell mine :P i own like 10 pairs so only just enough to keep me going until the washings dried haha

10?! I have over 40! I don't think I'd ever sell them, quite attached to them thanks.

Lol, I'm the same! I love each and every pair of mine. Even if the stitching goes on one then it takes me forever to bring myself to throw them out xD

Oh yeah some of mine are ripped, totally washed out and just stretched out but I love them all! I threw out 3 pairs when I was packing for uni, broke my heart :(

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

SophieM wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Wish i could afford to sell mine :P i own like 10 pairs so only just enough to keep me going until the washings dried haha

10?! I have over 40! I don't think I'd ever sell them, quite attached to them thanks.

Lol, I'm the same! I love each and every pair of mine. Even if the stitching goes on one then it takes me forever to bring myself to throw them out xD

Oh yeah some of mine are ripped, totally washed out and just stretched out but I love them all! I threw out 3 pairs when I was packing for uni, broke my heart :(

I have some like that too. It's crazy how much us girlies become attatched to underwear and lingerie. I even have some that I haven't worn in yeaaarrrrssss, but won't throw them out. Far too emotional!!

Did it once, I couldnt send a pair that id owned either so i went out and bought a pair and then regretted it as they were so nice. Decided it totally wasnt worth it in the end lol x

Blackcherry wrote:

Did it once, I couldnt send a pair that id owned either so i went out and bought a pair and then regretted it as they were so nice. Decided it totally wasnt worth it in the end lol x

i know somebody who i shall not name, but she knows who she is. That sold her "cummed in panties" which was actually just a brand new pair, that she spreyed some perfume on, rubbed them on her floor to give them a "worn" look, and then she would mix up water with like lube or somthing and put some of that on it.

Scam artist :P

I think that the market strategy here is not to sell the ones you have and like but buy cheap ones, wear em for a day or less, get some of that delightful female musk + any extra into em and sell em on for a big fat profit.

How much for a set of 5 G strings or whatever you fancy pants from a market stall? Almost free! You don't need to like these knickers, they're a commodity, if you do it's a bonus for ones that don't sell.

If you can sell em on for, for £15 that's quite a mark up even including postage.