girls - anyone sold our knickers?

would like to try this, but really not sure how to go about it? anyone got any experience?

I have, use to sell them for £15 - £25, depending on what they were, with P&P included. You just have to work out if you want to sell them 'soiled' or used but washed

Could use that money right now, did you use a website blueeyes82?

i used my blog at the time and twitter. you can always make a wordpress blog and place them on there and post on twitter under whatever account you have. you could join fetlife.com and adultwork.com and advertise them there too

Reddit have r/pantyselling which I've had good results with :) seconding fetlife as well. There's craigslist too but unless you live in/near a big city I don't know how much luck you'd have.

You could also try pantyzoo... its a growing community of like minded panty sellers/buyers...

you might find this thread useful http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/448009-buying-worn-underwear/

Wish i could afford to sell mine :P i own like 10 pairs so only just enough to keep me going until the washings dried haha

Lol Steve - I have 5 & a tumble dryer!!

i have far to many pairs of knickers never actually thought you could sell them so they say you learn something new everyday :)

Bakerson wrote:

Lol Steve - I have 5 & a tumble dryer!!

i've got my "wash day" boxers which i've had since i was like 10 and are all riped and holey :P they are the "encase of a washing emergancy" pair haha.

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

i have far to many pairs of knickers never actually thought you could sell them so they say you learn something new everyday :)

ooft id buy them ;)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Im sure you'd have several offers! Gents form an orderly queue :)

Hahahahahahah don't think anyone would buy mine! I still live in my maternity pants if I'm not getting jiggy

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Im sure you'd have several offers! Gents form an orderly queue :)

WeeSteve wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

ooft id buy them ;)

i will have to get sorting them out lmfao :)

lol you tease!

Omg I could so do with the money from this 😂

WeeSteve wrote:

Wish i could afford to sell mine :P i own like 10 pairs so only just enough to keep me going until the washings dried haha

10?! I have over 40! I don't think I'd ever sell them, quite attached to them thanks.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

10?! I have over 40! I don't think I'd ever sell them, quite attached to them thanks.

Lol, I'm the same! I love each and every pair of mine. Even if the stitching goes on one then it takes me forever to bring myself to throw them out xD

Cornish89 wrote:

Omg I could so do with the money from this 😂

Did i just notice cornish89 joining pantyzoo? thats a hard working business woman!