Girls, are you OK with men's thongs?

My guy's bum looks hot in a thong.....as does something else lol.

FiE wrote:

My guy's bum looks hot in a thong.....as does something else lol.

I don't mind what he wears and am surprised that thongs have become his daily underwear but his bum and his package do look good and are very visible in the ones he wears.

It really depends on the colour and material but I like them in general (on all bodies).

I've just ordered some totally girly thongs that look straight out of a female catalogue for guys one red one purple satin and lace also my wife ordered some white and black lace thongs for me.

Yes, why the hell not. Especially if he had a juicy behind to go with it

I guess I am in the minority in that I do not anything in the way of male lingerie lol. My OH isn't too fussy it seems either but he did offer to dress up if I would like it, it was a firm NO, naked all the way I said! haha.

My boyfriend told me he liked to wear them a few months ago. He was nervous to tell me but since then we have had some, lets say intense moments, while he was wearing one of my thongs. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) Who cares what they wear? Once they're comfortable :).

MissJ29 wrote:

My boyfriend told me he liked to wear them a few months ago. He was nervous to tell me but since then we have had some, lets say intense moments, while he was wearing one of my thongs. Who cares what they wear? Once they're comfortable :).

My OH was nervous about telling me too! He was so happy when I told him that I preferred guys to wear thongs anyway. He's 6'5" and a big guy and I'm only small - there's no way he'd be able to wear my strings. They're only just big enough for me anyway lol.

MissJ29 wrote:

My boyfriend told me he liked to wear them a few months ago. He was nervous to tell me but since then we have had some, lets say intense moments, while he was wearing one of my thongs. Who cares what they wear? Once they're comfortable :).

Yes fine with me and I don't mind at all. My boyfriend has worn them for about 5 years now and I think they are fine for men to wear. He'd mentioned about them probably about a year before but after I finally took the hint we got him some to try on holiday and he liked them, probably more than I expected. He started wearing them more regularly and the are mostly what he wears now. If I by him undies now I will buy him thongs as I know it is what he will prefer to wear.

Why not so long the thongs can contain his P properly for you. Think my hub will look sexy in them but he never tried.

I wear thongs for men generally and they hold my tackle in place but my wife prefers to dress me in hers but my bits and pieces seem to fall out one side or the other, she does tuck them back in though.

Not a fan of men in thongs personally, not sure why.

But if you both like it, then go for it :)

As long as you're both happy that's all that matters

I fucking love wearing thongs, feels so nice and just puts me on edge all day!

I’m not sure wether my OH actually likes it

Master93 wrote:

I fucking love wearing thongs, feels so nice and just puts me on edge all day!

I’m not sure wether my OH actually likes it

Agreed. Wearing one really gets me going.combo of being constrained and also thefact they are a bit outside the norm as underwear goes.