Girls, do you use discreet sex toys for hidden fun in public?

I admit that I sometimes do it ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) . If you do, please tell what sex toys do you use. Also I found a survey about this and I took it. You can take it too if you like. I just thought some of you may be interested. You can find it here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GP7B8CY

Anyway, I hope thare are more girls like me ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) . Thank you!

Hi, male half here.

My wife and I purchased the vibease remote control vibrator off here and used it when we were shopping.

I controlled it with an app on my phone and it was such a turn on for both of us.

It was a real turn on watching the missus bite her lips, lick her lips, cheeks go flushed and tightly gripping the shopping trolley.

We're taking it to Paris on Friday should be even more fun in a romantic date setting.

I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for a little bit of covert fun in the public.

Don't think my oh would be able to use one, her legs go when she has a really intense orgasm and she would probably fall over,a tad embarrassing me thinks if she kept falling over all the way round Tescos 😂

One of my ex partners used to wear a butt plug when we would go out for dinner and to the cinema, she got a thrill from knowing it was there and I have to admit it was nice to know she was ready for when we got home ha

I know I'm new myself but I'm very wary of someone that signs up to a forum and in their first post just happened to find a survey that they were interested in, so much so that the only posting they have made in 10 days is to promote "their" survery.

Is it just me?

I often go out wearing a butt plug. My favourite discreet toy is my rock chick. Have to be a bit careful though......it tends to make me orgasm with very little warning 😉 lol xx

This post is no longer available.

Not done so, but would like to soon!

Naughty hubby wrote:

Hi, male half here.

My wife and I purchased the vibease remote control vibrator off here and used it when we were shopping.

I controlled it with an app on my phone and it was such a turn on for both of us.

It was a real turn on watching the missus bite her lips, lick her lips, cheeks go flushed and tightly gripping the shopping trolley.

We're taking it to Paris on Friday should be even more fun in a romantic date setting.

I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for a little bit of covert fun in the public.

do u have a link to this product?

xx

sexkitt3n wrote:do u have a link to this product?

This is the Vibease https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37189 - I have one too and it's pretty fun x

This is something I haven't done yet... Mainly because I have my girls with me!! Would love to do it tho... May well surprise the hubby when we have a date night with a plug in 😀

Butt plug and jiggle balls

Scoob wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

I often go out wearing a butt plug. My favourite discreet toy is my rock chick. Have to be a bit careful though......it tends to make me orgasm with very little warning 😉 lol xx

Damn Terri you must orgasm very easily! You probably lose count of them during the day?

Yes.......and yes 😉 lol xx

Homeguy wrote:

I know I'm new myself but I'm very wary of someone that signs up to a forum and in their first post just happened to find a survey that they were interested in, so much so that the only posting they have made in 10 days is to promote "their" survery.

Is it just me?

What he (or she?) said.

I must admit iv been hinting this to my partner it would be such a turn on we have a nice small butt plug perfect for the job

My OH did this on our recent night out to the pub on her b'day, the 60g LH jiggleballs. I'm planning on stepping it up a notch and going with a jiggle balls / butt plug combo for her on our next night out (and butt plug and maybe remote cock ring for me), to really make things interesting.

Just have to time it right with her cycle

Something wish had guts to do x