Girls, do you usually swallow his cum?

Love Stud Too wrote:

I just looked up at him as he orgasmed and the look on his face when the realisation of what I had just done was something I will never forget. I believe that it brought us closer together as a couple sharing that moment.

Well I never thought I would read a description of a BJ that actually sounds romantic, but well done LST, that just sounded wonderful, made me smile a great deal.

Itā€™s very rare I get to cum in the wifeā€™s mouth as she isnā€™t a fan of the taste and even if she is does let me she spits it out. It is sexier and more intermate if a girl swallows but each to their own. Iā€™ll admit Iā€™ve tried the taste and it is only ok, but some people really donā€™t like it, thatā€™s what makes us all different. All Iā€™d say is that youā€™ll never know unless you give it a try.

I much prefer to cum in mouth - the answer is pineapple. There was a documentary years ago about swallowing, and guys who typically ate curry had bad tasting cum, but a guy who ate lots of pineapple - his cum tasted sweet, which women love. Yay.....

Had ex gf who let me cum in her mouth. Defo the best feeling ever she liked it too

I always swallow his much as lovely test love to see his expression

I have always swallowed .... x

I don't really enjoy the taste of cum but I do swallow to avoid the mess.

It's completely up to someones preferance. Usually always comes down to taste and texture. Whether your partner likes or dislikes it.

I usually swallow yes and I like the taste of it too - if you're not sure then when he cums make sure his cock is towards the end of your mouth so when he ejaculates it shoots straight down your throat = you dont taste any of it! -

every time

My wife isn't very adventurous & not keen on BJ's. She has obliged a couple of times & it was heaven, any tips on encouragement & how to improve the taste?