Girls, do you usually swallow his cum?

I just started getting intimate with my boyfriend and would like to give him a bj next time we are together. I get the idea but am wondering if he will or should cum in my mouth and if it is normal to swallow or spit it out. Does it even taste good?

It’s up to you wether or not he cums in your mouth. I know I always want to come in her mouth when getting a bj.

as for swallowing agai; it’s up to you and taste can alter depending on eating habits, wether he smokes much etc

1 Like

Nope, never. I don't like the taste or texture and gagging isn't something either of us enjoy. We use flavoured condoms so he still gets to cum in my mouth if he wants to :)

Whether you're going to go for it or not getting him to warn you he's about to cum is a good idea. Have a tissue to hand in case you want to spit it out, a drink nearby in case you don't like the taste. Then, assuming you want to try of course, you're all set if it doesn't go quite to plan!

As you can probably tell from the responses above, this is one of those very individual preferences, do whatever you and your boyfriend feel most comfortable with. If you try something and you don’t like it, then you don’t need to do it again.

Never ever. Hate it. Gagging is not a sexy look either.

That's just how I feel about it. Everyone is different.

Personally I enjoy watching him cum on me. Normally my tummy or boobs.

You both need to decide beforehand though. After the event is a little late xxx

Always swallow lol 😉

I always swallow, always have. I'm not keen on spitting at all, so it was the only option left for me.

As for whether you do, it is entirely up to you. Don't feel pressured by anyone or society in general.

As for does it taste nice, for me it is OK, but what makes it good is what it is and where it has come from.

1 Like

I always swallow but absolutely love sucking hubby's cock. . One thing he loves is once he has cum in my mouth I continue sucking which drives him wild. (CENSORED - TOO GRAPHIC)

1 Like

As others have said - its a personal choice and there is no right or wrong answer. I've been with women who absolutley love it - and others who absolutley hate it. Just go with what feels right for you - and more importantly don't feel pressured to do anything you're not happy with.

1 Like

I let my husband cum in my mouth when I gave him a BJ when we were going out together. I just looked up at him as he orgasmed and the look on his face when the realisation of what I had just done was something I will never forget. I believe that it brought us closer together as a couple sharing that moment.

1 Like

Sometimes I do but it’s rare, I don’t like the taste and it always makes me gag, my partner loves it when I swallow and I just don’t understand it personally, on the odd occasion I can cope with it but I think it depends on his diet at the time aswell as other lifestyle factors, it’s each to their own though and everyone is different x

I’ve personally never spat. I don’t necessarily enjoy the taste, texture or even the after taste but I find the act of it super fun. What’s right for you will come (ha!) naturally. Enjoy! x

1 Like

As others have said it’s up to you, whether you spit or swallow or even let him finish elsewhere it’s not really going to change the act as long as you don’t feel forced. Everyone tastes different and if you get with someone and hate the taste it could be the next guy is completely different, try it when your ready but only in your time. One of my exes point blank refused to even put me in her mouth, others have loved it so it’s your personal preference.

1 Like

I usually encourage my fiance too cum on my breasts But if he does cum in my mouth I do swollow hes cum taste isnt great but i feel rude spitting it out

I always do.

I find it highly erotic and he always seems to enjoy it too.

HayleeLou wrote:

I usually encourage my fiance too cum on my breasts But if he does cum in my mouth I do swollow hes cum taste isnt great but i feel rude spitting it out

Sorry but I really hate your final comment.

No disrespect to you or your partner but no one should ever feel 'It is rude' not to swallow. If you don't like it that's all there is to it. It's not rude and it's not a waste.

I will not allow my husband to cum in my mouth ever. It doesn't make me less of a wife. It means we respect eachother. We both enjoy watching him cum over me.

Sorry, but I said it before in my post earlier in the thread and just felt the need to say it again as I feel strongly about it.

Xxx

I always do and I try to encourage my partner to eat or drink something sweet during the day as it helps change the taste of it.

At times he will even share it in a kiss now which is highly erotic

Personally I don't spit, never have. If he cums in my mouth I swallow - primarily because the act of spitting means I get more on my tounge and I'm not a huge fan of the taste. I find it easier to knock it back (like an oyster or a shot!) than to run off to the bathroom or something. I also find spitting ruins the mood. I'm quite sure my OH wouldn't care either way but I, personally, just think it's sexier and more intimate to take what you've been given, but perhaps that's my sub side. If I didn't want to swallow I wouldn't let him come in my mouth.

If it's something you've never tried before Sammy-Jo, tell your boyfriend as such and warn him that you're willing to give it a go (if you are) but you're not sure how you might react. There's no shame in trying something and deciding you don't like it. And if you don't try, you'll never know. Do what you feel comfortable with, everyone is different.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

HayleeLou wrote:

Sorry but I really hate your final comment.

No disrespect to you or your partner but no one should ever feel 'It is rude' not to swallow. If you don't like it that's all there is to it. It's not rude and it's not a waste.

I will not allow my husband to cum in my mouth ever. It doesn't make me less of a wife. It means we respect eachother. We both enjoy watching him cum over me.

Sorry, but I said it before in my post earlier in the thread and just felt the need to say it again as I feel strongly about it.

Xxx

I have mixed feelings about this one.

1) I totally agree with LNT about the societal pressure people face to swallow rather than spit. From early days, the "don't spit, it is rude" thing went round, and I didn't realise at the time how wrong that was. If you don't want to swallow, don't swallow. Simple as that.

2) However, I hate spitting (regardless of whether cum is involved or not). I just detest it. It is disgusting and, yes I'm going to say it, I think it is rude. I would never be with a man that spits, and I hate the thought of doing it myself even more.

So I have used the phrase before, because I think spitting is rude, not because spitting out cum is rude.

I always swallow his cum, personally I don't want to have to clean up the mess afterwards. Also, if I swallow and out him to the back of my throat, not only do his legs shake in pure enjoyment, I don't have to taste if on my tongue haaha!!